Disable your keyboard

Solved
Hello, I had a little problem with beer spilled on my laptop^^ so I bought another keyboard that I plugged into the PC because the original keyboard kept pressing keys non-stop without me doing anything. I would like to know if it is possible to DISABLE THE ORIGINAL KEYBOARD? because both are working at the same time and since the other one is malfunctioning, it's really annoying to write messages! Thanks in advance everyone!

4 answers

  1. Hello,
    From experience, take a hairdryer and, without getting too close (otherwise you'll burn everything!), dry your keyboard. If that doesn't work, go to the device manager and disconnect the keyboard.
    0
    1. <translation>
      Sorry to be a pain, but I'm really terrible with computers. How do you go to the Device Manager and disable the keyboard? The problem is I've already tried to dry it out, but I'm still having the same issue :s So there you go! If you could provide me with the steps to disable the keyboard, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.
      </translation>
      0