Simpsons games on DS

Solved
Hello I’m stuck at 80% of the game (endgame) where Bart has to use the umbrella with the hand of Boudah to avoid the lightning that Franklin throws. I can’t pass this level at all. Please help me I’ve spent hours and I’m about to lose my temper………………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

63 answers

  1. Hello everyone, I’ve finished the game and I can help you if you want—ask your questions by email please, otherwise I get lost.
    But I also have a small problem: I’m at 99% of the game, so I’m trying to collect all the Duff capsules, and there’s one I can’t seem to grab. It’s in the first level “The Chocolate Kingdom,” in the cake right before the end of the level, when we reach with the Homer ball and it cuts. It’s right above, but precisely its cut, so I can’t grab it... Can someone help me?!
    Thanks in advance... See you.
    12
    1. Hi, since you finished the game to 99 percent I wanted to ask you how to beat FRANKLIN in the level

      END OF GAME I’m stuck where LISA must PROTECT BART with the umbrella thank you for replying to my

      address below

      THECYBERPORTADU57@HOTMAIL.FR

      THANK YOU
      0
    2. How do you do it when Homer is on the color buttons that make music
      0
    3. How do you do it when Homer is on the colored buttons in front of Matt Groening's house?
      0
    4. Hello, I’m stuck on episode “mythes de marge.” I’ve already killed the two-headed dragon but I don’t know what to do in the cave because there are grids everywhere and I don’t know what to do. Please help me.
      0
    5. I'm stuck at 83 out of 100. I can't destroy Jesus who is playing the DS. I keep getting killed before. can you help me?
      0
  2. I don’t know, but how did you do it to the creator with the yellow blue green gray red stuff
    1
    1. How do you go to Mr. Frink's house when you're with Lisa for the monkey?
      0
    2. you need to press the buttons in this order: gray blue yellow red and green
      0
    3. I start the game and I’m stuck at the safe, I opened it but I can’t climb up to ledgeee
      0
    4. @letueurI’m not me either, I’m messed up, sorry.
      0
    5. @letueurfight it out yourself
      0
  3. I'm stuck on the 80% thing; I can't get past the status, so please please please tell me how we do it.
    4
    1. you turn into a ball with Homer and you rush at the statue with the rope and go to measure the statue; the statue will be destroyed.
      0
    2. Hello, I don’t know if someone answered you but I passed this level so I’m replying to give you the solution!! Actually, to activate Homer’s powers you have to press A, you know? Well, you go all the way back to the very beginning, far before the status (so you take your Helen) and there you press A and Y and you’ll see that you’ll hit the status and well you push it until the hamburger falls!! there you go I hope I could help you!! kisses and good luck
      0
    3. you get into the boul'homer and when you reach the ramp you jump with the A button, you do that until the statue breaks... (if you didn't eat enough food, there are hamburgers that appear on the flags.)
      0
    4. Make Homer gain weight, then press Y. Do this several times with the ramp and then eat the hamburger.
      0
  4. so who’s the one who wants to help me?
    1
    1. If you press Y with Homer, it swells up, and after pressing X, it deflates the statue.
      0
    2. Hi,

      first, fill Homer's food, and there is a ramp like this:

      ________________________/l__________
      ____________________/

      here's roughly what it looks like
      with the Homer ball, you go to the second thing, a little to the left
      there, when you’re close, you press "y" to tap

      Homer will be launched into the air and hit the statue
      do that 4 times and the statue will fall
      shoot the Homer ball again and hit the statue one last time.
      then you’re done with the level!!!
      0
  5. I advise you to take the parapluie and move it quickly from left to right.

    ps; look at the clouds up there, fix them.
    2
    1. I'm stuck on God, I can't beat him/it.
      2
      1. What level of gods is it?
        0
    2. hi, I’m stuck at the level of lord of the rings where you have to kill the two-headed dragon. I killed it once and now I’ve re-entered, I killed 3 “guards” and now I don’t know how to move in the dungeon anymore please help me
      0
      1. Yes, me too. If you find it, you can tell me at zazacheval@yahoo.fr
        please
        0
      2. How did you do it to kill him please?
        0
    3. Click the green, blue, red, gray, and yellow buttons in sequence to recreate the air of the Simpsons intro.
      0
      1. but what is the order of the colors because I can't find it
        0
      2. The order is:
        grey blue green yellow and red or grey green blue yellow and red I’m not sure anymore
        0
    4. but on the other hand I'm stuck at 75% when Bart is in a hallway filled with gold and there's a fountain in the middle of the hallway and the creator is at the top of the stairs he throws a lot of robots I'm stuck there could someone help me please I'm so fed up
      1
      1. you have to hit the target on top of his head with Bart's slingshot
        0
    5. I’m blocked here too!!! except I don’t even have the robots, I understand what I’m supposed to do with Bart!! =S
      2
      1. How should I do it, please?
        0
      2. Sure, here's the translation to English: Well, for the Around the World in 80… Things, you have to go eat the sandwiches on the flags if you’re not Homer Ball. You stand in front of the ramp and press A. And press Y so Homer breaks the statue. Do it 3-4 times.

        For the gorilla with Lisa, in the last room, you remove all the first poles with Buddha’s hand. Then at some point, you must make a big jump to the next platform. So, you press B, and in the middle of the two platforms, you press again to make a quite big double jump.

        Now, I’m stuck with the robots and the creator in “Five Characters in Search of an Author”! I think it’s the last room.
        0
    6. hi

      i’m stuck in the duff brewery at americaland where there’s the statue of liberty that i can’t get broken how do i do please

      hello
      2
      1. Hi

        it has to be in a bowling ball format, with the ramp, you do “y” and at a moment, it collapses!!!
        0
      2. @lulu11111CC
        I'm not really blocked, but I can't (at the end of the game) get Lisa to climb all the way to the top with her green blocks
        Thanks
        0
      3. You have to put Homer in a robe and there’s a little tenplein and you charge on top and Homer will stand up and you have to do it four times in a row.
        0
    7. for the level with Bart in the money-filled hallway, I’m stuck in front of the little lake, I don’t know what to do.
      I killed all the businessmen but after that I can’t climb the things, I can’t cross to the other side of the lake, HEELP pleaase !!!
      6
      1. you have to go up to the top of the fountain then you have to jump to go onto the towers on the right at a moment you will find a lever press "X" afterward you become Homer as a character press "Y" with the ramp and you arrive on the other side
        0
      2. I am stuck traveling around the world in 80 dishes in the USA; can you email me the response to my mailbox. my mailbox is anaelle.pau@free.fr
        please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
        0
      3. hi but I’m stuck because I can get to the other side (into the money-filled aisle) but then with homer he doesn’t understand how to do it when there are the rounds of all the colors? (right in front of the gate) thanks in advance :D bye !!!
        0
      4. I am blocked at the blood factory.
        0
      5. for the color code in front of the grid at the creator's house the order is:
        4-1-2-5-3
        0
    8. I’m stuck where I have to kill the two-headed dragon; can someone help me?
      0
      1. Hi sorry I can’t help you, I’m stuck at 59% the dragon has two heads how did you do it please
        0
        1. The first time, you have to do it with the Homer Ball. And the second time you do it once with the Homer Ball and the second time, you strike the dragon.
          0
        2. You can help me yes I’m stuck where there is blood coming out.
          0
      2. This level is really annoying!! In fact, you have to curl up into Homer and try to reach them first when they’re in the air (that’s what the ramps are for), and then they stop in a spot and there you can attack them calmly!! after you pass, the door opens!! ^^
        and if someone could help me that would be really nice!!
        thanks
        0
        1. Hello, I’m stuck at 35% of the game with the gorilla to save Professor Frinc. I’m with Lisa and I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve tried everything but I can’t manage it. If someone could help me with a lot of precision in the smallest details, that would be kind. Thanks to everyone, any help is welcome.
          0
          1. Hi caf
            first you go to the left and with Bouda's hand you remove the gray posts (two) then you go up and you jump to the right. after that you remove the gray posts with Bouda's hand (you can push the ninja with the post) and you go up. you do a double jump to the left (2x B) but wait a bit before pressing B a second time (so you go farther)
            1
            1. yes but to reach the monkey and the barrels how do I do it thank you
              0
            2. @corWe have to remove all the gray plots and the monkey falls!
              0
            3. Hi Magrip, I wanted to ask you, after you do the double jump, you go up and then...?
              0
            4. Yes, but the gray plot/the gray plot blocks us from advancing to the 3rd floor.
              0
          2. But moi j'suis bloqué au début quand Homer est en America en fait quand il fait le concours je pige pas comment il faut monter sur le hamburger merci de m'aider svp
            0
            1. I am blocked, at the end there are too many bad guys, barely halfway through the small journey, I’ve basically got no life left

              if someone could help me, thank you
              0
            2. Hello sasaccccccccccccccccccccccc to get me up on the hamburger you have to do the power of omer and after you will see there will be a place of stuff to go up you stand in front and then you press y and you will see it will move
              0
            3. I wouldn’t want to make a bad impression, but my eyes hurt; please avoid writing in SMS.
              0
          3. I’m stuck at the beginning of the Creator’s House. I’m in the alley full of money with Bart, there’s the river at the end that I can’t cross and I have no idea what I’m supposed to do! There are things that point to going upstairs but I don’t know how to do it!!
            HEEEEELP
            1
            1. Hi there, you're stuck in the 'Golden City' XD
              Well actually you can't go into the water. What I did, if I remember correctly…
              I jumped near the fountain and there’s something that engages (the grappling hook). hm wait I think that’s it I’m not sure =P try jumping around and sending your grappling hook, normally that’s it! there’s a Bart option that should trigger in a fraction of a second, so be attentive
              If that’s not it, sorry :s
              I don’t remember anymore.
              I’m stuck much farther in the level with Homer and Bart when there’s steam coming out of the cups…
              0
            2. For the river, it's the springboard with Homer. x)
              0
          4. Hello :)
            so here I’m stuck at the part where Lisa has to save the professor Frinc, where the gorilla throws barrels ( ~33% )
            I understood that I needed to move the poles with the Buddha’s hand, but there are some that I can’t move and they block me. Let me explain: I can’t go higher than a certain level when I activate the hand, and so there are poles that are only visible on the non-touch screen, so I can’t reach them or move them.
            Anyway, if someone could explain how to do it, that would be kind.
            0
            1. When it arrives you go to the left there is a hand you jump over the piece of metal and you use it lift the one next to the hand and the one at the top of the ladder you climb the ladder you move to the right there is a ninja you quickly grab the hand and remove the one at the top of the other ladder (down and then the top one) you will kill the ninja (you won't have much life left) you will die after being reset, go left climb the ladder and finish the ninja return to the nearby hand and remove the piece of metal just below then climb the upper ladder and do a double jump but wait about in the middle of the void before pressing again on B kill the ninja you climb the ladder and take the nearby hand (if there is one) remove the rest
              0
            2. I’m stuck on the same thing too, I’ll try your technique Jerome and I’ll tell you how it goes.
              0
            3. Thank you, I made it.
              0
          • 1
          • 2
          • 3
          • 4