Language issues on DS games

Hello,
I bought a Dogz 2006 game in Canada
the manual is in French
but the game is in English
is it possible to change the language
personally I can't figure it out
thank you for your help
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. Hello everyone,

    I bought the game "Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training" in French, and when I turned it on this morning, it was in English. I suspect my kid might have messed with it, but I'm not sure what he did. Do you know how I can get back to the French version????

    Thanks in advance.
    3
    1. You turn on your DS with the Kawashima game and press the symbol (world map) in the top right corner and you can change the language.
      0
  2. Normally you go to options / language / french ...
    If that option is not there you will have to play in English :S
    0
    1. Hello,

      I remind you that I bought the game in French!!!!! There is no language option in the game in question, and the console is in French.
      Why has it switched to English overnight? And if it changed language one way, why can't I switch it back to French?!
      0
  3. look in the options at the beginning, or maybe in the game ^^
    -1