Simpsons on DS

Hello,
I'm playing the Simpsons game on DS. I'm at Frink's House. I can't finish the platform where Lisa has to climb while a gorilla throws barrels at her. Do I need to move all the pillars to get there? As soon as I reach the second-to-last platform (the one before the gorilla's), I don’t know what to do. Could you give me a hint, please... Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.12

17 answers

  1. I'm stuck with the gorilla, what should I do??? I'm on the second floor and I can't remove the posts or go up, can someone help me?????????????????????????????
    7
    1. I'm stuck in the sawmill when it's time to save Lenny and Carl because I don't know what Lisa needs to move. Thank you in advance for your response.
      0
    2. take Lisa and do a double jump right at the edge of the platform
      0
    3. me too
      0
    4. but I can't do it!
      0
  2. I can't get to the plate on the left that's below the plate with the monkey and Doctor Frink.
    What should I do?
    3
    1. I'm stuck where Homer is with the flags
      where he has to reach the hamburger!!!
      I don't know what to do.
      2
      1. I was blocked too yesterday =D

        So you have to get bigger && break the Statue of Liberty!!
        0
      2. With the hot dogs you will gain weight and then when you go to the thing to jump, you will go until the statue breaks and then the holder will fall and crash into it several times so that it becomes small and you will have won.

        aure007
        0
      3. @aure007Hello,

        I'm stuck right at the beginning of the sawmill. I don't know what I should do...
        0
      4. There’s a little mess, you turn into a ball, then press Y or X and charge at the Statue of Liberty several times, then a hamburger comes down and you eat it!
        0
      5. you have to climb on the panel
        you see there is a kind of dripping mouth go on it and you will take off to reach the flags
        0
    2. I'm stuck in Frick's house after the first level. I can't figure out how to get the green round thing above Homer's head. Please respond quickly!!
      2
      1. Hi, this level is indeed quite hard to complete...
        You need to go to the platform on the right and make a double jump to reach the one on the left; normally, you should be able to reach it even though you haven't removed the stake.
        Watch out for the enemies that throw the balls; they will make you fall!
        Good luck ^^
        2
        1. me, it doesn't work, she doesn't jump far enough. How did you do it??
          0
        2. You need to tap B twice, but you can help me with dodut donut.
          0
        3. Il est super le jeu, moi je suis bloqué dès le début à l'épisode "Le tour du monde en 80 bouchers". Quelqu'un peut m'aider s'il vous plaît ?
          0
        4. Thank you very much, I passed the level.
          0
      2. Il faut sauter entre la plateforme de droite et celle de gauche car, pour celle de gauche, tu ne sais pas enlever les piliers avec avoir la main baladeuse juste sur ce palier.
        2
        1. Me too, I'm stuck here =S

          If you have any news, post it on the site
          Thanks in advance =D
          1
          1. We need to remove all the iron things with the hand of Buddha.
            1
            1. Yes, but what things?
              0
          2. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
            1
            1. c'est très facile, tu te transformes en gros Homer, il y a pour faire jumper.
              1
              1. Are you stuck at the point where you have to turn off the oven at the end? To do that, you just need to remove the things that hold the cover of the oven, take them off and that's it.
                1
                1. I'm stuck where it says treble and bass fly over the platform, but I keep missing it every time. It's in Frink's house with Bart and Lisa. I'm Lisa, please help!

                  Thank you in advance
                  1
                  1. Hello
                    I'm stuck at the part where you have to beat the boss named Dirty Donkey. I don't know how to defeat him, Homer and Lisa don't have enough health, and I don't know how to summon with Homer and Lisa. Can I get some help? Thank you.
                    1
                    1. Hello, how do you start at the sawmill to go to the other branch of the tree?
                      0
                    2. Please help me.
                      0
                    3. Hi! I just got back to Frink's house, I just did Bart (with the strings) but I don't know what to do for Lisa
                      please help me
                      0
                  2. I don't read it, sorry, but is the game good???? REPLY TO ME PLEASE
                    0
                    1. your site should respond precisely
                      but the complete solution other than that is great =)
                      by
                      0
                      1. Hello
                        I didn't really follow the information at the beginning of the game, so now I'm stuck at Professor Frink's house for Bart to climb the ropes.
                        Thank you for letting me know the controls.
                        0