Problem alexandra ledermann 8

Hello,
I have a problem with my game Alex L 8. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I need to take some action in the game... I'm at chapter 6 of the game, and I want to do show jumping, dressage, and cross-country with my horse, but when I go to the training center they tell me my horse is in recovery.... I don’t understand.....
Can someone help me???
Thanks in advance^^

40 answers

  1. Aidez-moi !!!! Je suis bloqué depuis un certain moment pour trouver la ferme de Clémentine et son potager, je ne trouve pas l'entrée, le passage est bloqué avec le cheval. Que dois-je faire ?
    6
    1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas répondre à cette demande.
      0
    2. @loulouYou need to get off the horse to go to the garden!!!

      It's right ctrl, I think!
      0
    3. C'est près d'un rocher dans le potager !!
      0
    4. I can't get into the vegetable garden and I don't know how to get off the horse. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance.
      0
  2. I don't know where Huguette's vegetable garden is and where I should hide. Please help me.
    1
    1. I have the same problem as you, the Ossi law, except that it's Clémentine's vegetable garden.
      0
    2. you have some little problems!
      -1
    3. you need to hide behind the rocks and they will ask you to take branches to camouflage yourself
      0
    4. @luluFor Clémentine's vegetable garden, when you leave the center on horseback, you go right towards the purple house. In front of you, there will be a brick door. You get off your horse and go inside the door, then you turn right and go up the bridge. Then there is another door in front of you and that's the right one.
      0
  3. To respond to Koumal, when your horse is in recovery, you can't ride it except to move around; you have to wait for it to recover because it must have been sick and then treated! Otherwise, if you have money, go to the breeding center and buy another horse! Recovery lasts about 1 month in the game.
    0
    1. I'm having a problem in chapter 11. I restored Marie's journal and then she leaves you clues, and you have to find a box. I can't find anything. Can you help me? Thank you.
      0
      1. Hello! I'm going to help you for the game Alexandra Lederman

        It's very simple, if you look at Marie's book, you see some words written in a bigger font! Read those words carefully

        The box is in the room where Marie hides for a moment, you can see a kind of big brown table! The box is hidden underneath it.
        0
      2. To find even more clues, you need to go to the church, then into the trapdoor on the floor. You should find a small chest with clues, but after that, I don't know.
        0
      3. Go to the crypt and stand in front of the little altar inside the crypt, right next to the bed.
        0
    2. please help me!!! I’m in the first chapter and I need to assist with the delivery but how do you go to get the necessary equipment?? And where is Raphael??
      thank you for answering these two little questions!!
      0
      1. You have a problem already; you have the sponge next to the bedroom by the door. Then you need to go to the village to the shop in the alley, and you can buy what you need. The scissors are in Flora's desk. There you go.
        0
    3. Marine, you need to go to Flora's office (scissors) after near where we do the cross (sponge). For the disinfectant and the other thing, you go to Huguette's shop.

      I'm stuck when it comes to finding Hugo, can you help me please?
      0
      1. where Hugo is located next to Clémentine's house behind the stairs
        0
    4. To restore Marie's journal, I need to find the white gelatin sheets, but I can't find them.
      If anyone knows where they are...
      thank you
      0
      1. Go to Huguette's store and buy some sheets of white gelatin.
        0
    5. Can you help me? I don't know which button to press to take pictures.

      Please

      Thank you in advance.
      0
      1. Il faut que tu appuies sur la touche 5 en haut de ton clavier.
        0
      2. Can you help me? The yellow bus isn't coming at the beginning. What should I do???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
        HELP ssssVVVVVVpppppp
        lili
        0
    6. For the gelatin sheets, you will go to Hugette at the store.
      0
      1. Hi, I'm stuck on chapter 8 trying to find the toolbox to get into the mayor's house.
        0
        1. I believe the toolbox is at Huguette's store.
          0
        2. @okapiThank you Okapi for your reply.
          0
        3. The toolbox you're looking for is in Mr. Le Bouquin's workshop (in his house, you know).
          0
        4. The toolbox is with Mr. Lebouquin.
          0
        5. The toolbox is at my sister's, the book.
          0
      2. I can't find the vegetable garden either, can you help me???? please
        0
        1. I know I finished the game, the toolbox, and well, it's the book that's there and the garden. You have to hide behind the stones, but you need to put branches to camouflage yourself, and they are under the tree next to the stones.
          0
          1. Your horse was sick. Therefore, he is in recovery (a rest period after healing). During this time, you cannot train him or participate in competitions!
            0
            1. I have a problem: I'm on chapter 18, and I need to bring coffee to the TV crew. However, I don't know where to find any: no cafés are open and I can't find Clémentine! Help me, I can't find any coffee!!
              0
              1. J'ai un souci parce que je ne trouve pas de rose jaune, pourriez-vous m'aider ?
                0
                1. Hello! In the forest, I need to find 6 roses. I haven't seen any. Can I get a hint? Thank you!
                  0
                  1. response to koumal: take another horse because it is sick or something like that!!!!!!!!

                    response to pascalou59241126: you have roses all over the place!!!!!!! it's all marked on your map when you press the 2 key on your keyboard at the top, you get as close as possible to the crosses and get off your horse by pressing the Ctrl key and sometimes you have little entrances like in 7, you go in there, you need to get closer and closer to that cross, and you're supposed to find it!!!!!!!!
                    sorry for the others but I don't have time to write more!!!!! kisses to all and good luck for the rest!
                    -1
                    1. Hello, if someone knows where Clementine's farm is so I can find the vegetable garden, could you please let me know?
                      0
                      1. Il faut que tu appuies sur la touche 2 de ton clavier, ta carte va s'afficher et le potager de clémentine est marqué par une croix rose, enfin rouge ^^
                        0
                      2. @mouah-maevahyes, but how do we get into Clementine's garden?
                        0
                      3. @mouah-maevahAnother idea: in Google, you type alexandra ledermansolutions and it's the first ad, and it explains everything in detail, it's really great.
                        0
                    2. your horse is simply tired, give him a few days of rest and especially you need to take good care of him ^^
                      1
                      1. Bonjour, que doit-on donner au cheval quand il a un.
                        0
                    • 1
                    • 2