Problem alexandra ledermann 8

Hello,
I have a problem with my game Alex L 8. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I need to take some action in the game... I'm at chapter 6 of the game, and I want to do show jumping, dressage, and cross-country with my horse, but when I go to the training center they tell me my horse is in recovery.... I don’t understand.....
Can someone help me???
Thanks in advance^^

40 answers

  1. Aidez-moi !!!! Je suis bloqué depuis un certain moment pour trouver la ferme de Clémentine et son potager, je ne trouve pas l'entrée, le passage est bloqué avec le cheval. Que dois-je faire ?
    6
    1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas répondre à cette demande.
      0
    2. @loulouYou need to get off the horse to go to the garden!!!

      It's right ctrl, I think!
      0
    3. C'est près d'un rocher dans le potager !!
      0
    4. I can't get into the vegetable garden and I don't know how to get off the horse. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance.
      0
  2. I also wanted to know how to cure my horse of a cold. But with what medication?
    0
    1. If your horse is sick, it's normal; otherwise, he is blocked for a month.
      0
      1. You have to find your house. It's in the small shady place, and after that, you'll see a house with its face, that's it.
        0
        1. Here, you actually need to uninstall and reinstall the game, and if that doesn't work, you have to buy a new one, but it's not worth it.
          Otherwise, you can go to a computer repair shop or someone who can install it for you.

          GOOD LUCK

          LILI.
          1
          1. I arrived, let's say, well at the beginning. I cleaned the box, jumped, threw things, but he tells me to look for the guy, the one who talked about the yellow bus at the beginning. I can't find him; who could help me?
            0
            1. Quand un cheval a un rhume, que faut-il lui donner ?
              0
              1. À l'écran, tu observes comment descendre de cheval. Quand tu arrives devant, tu appuies sur la touche pour descendre de cheval et tu vas te cacher derrière le rocher.
                0
                1. One day, the veterinarian came to treat your horse as you couldn't care for it, so your horse can't participate in dressage, show jumping, or cross-country for one month.
                  0
                  1. I can't reach the blue and yellow flower that Huguette asked me to photograph.
                    0
                    1. For the photo of Marie's chest: the next chapter is a photo contest organized by Hugette, registration is at 10 a.m. at the town hall square, so you will sign up. Then you go into the forest and pass through a small open gate where you will meet Clémentine and Raphael. On the paper that Hugette gave you (when you signed up), there is a cabin to take a photo of; it is in Hugette's forest (where you go through the small gate), so you take a picture of it, and it asks you if you want to enter, and then you say yes (or you can say no, but I've never done that). Sorry if I didn't explain well, but it's hard to explain. Have fun playing ;)
                      0
                      1. I have a problem; I can't find the photo that was on the trunk. Where should I go?

                        Please help me.
                        1
                        1. I would like to know how to get to the chapter where we have to go to that vegetable garden, because I have played this game several times and finished the story multiple times. How did you get there (did you stay at the stud farm, or did you leave?, which apartment did you take...etc)?
                          0
                          1. When it is stated that the horse is in recovery, it is because it has been ill and needs to rest. But afterwards it will be healed and you will be able to start competing again.
                            0
                            1. he's already in your inventory I was struggling too while he was in my inventory
                              0
                              1. Help me, I can't take Marie's book from the crypt. How do I do it?
                                HELP ME PLEASE
                                0
                                1. Hi, I finished Alexandra Ledermann 8's missions on PC and I got a bonus code. We can also buy a diskette for the codes, and with the diskette, we have 500,258 extra tokens and new outfits and new horses and all the training circuits.
                                  I wish you all good luck.
                                  Kisses.
                                  0
                                  1. Hello, I have a huge problem. When I load my save at chapter 11, an error appears like this... :

                                    SPM ERROR (PopParam), Param Stack overflow. pOut : Pout O
                                    Generated by : SPM_Call
                                    Located :
                                    in Sce_TestTrigger
                                    in SceOnstart
                                    in Playing
                                    in Adv_GameRun

                                    Please help meeeee.
                                    0
                                    • 1
                                    • 2