Business File

Hello,
I have my email addresses with Free and I can access them on Zimbra.
On Zimbra, there is a commercial folder for promotional messages.
However, sometimes certain messages are classified as commercial even though they are not.
On the other hand, I use Thunderbird as my email client on my PC. However, I can't see these commercial messages in Thunderbird.
Can you tell me how to proceed to be able to view these messages in Thunderbird?
Thank you.

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 99.0.4844.88

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    Spam occurs at 3 independent levels:

    - the Free mail server: there's nothing we can do except complain to the operator, I'm not sure that's very effective.
    - the Zimbra webmail itself: edit the spam rules if they exist
    - the mail software itself, here Thunderbird, which applies its own filters

    We also have the option to remove the "commercial" folder, so emails would then be received among the others, whether spam or not.
    0
    1. Hello,
      Thank you for your response, but it does not solve my problem.
      Moreover, the message notifying me that a reply had been posted was in my commercial folder under Zimbra and does not appear anywhere in Thunderbird.
      It is precisely this kind of problem that I am seeking a solution for.
      0
  2. Contributor
    hello
    is the server using POP or IMAP?
    with POP, Thunderbird cannot see the file
    0
    1. Hello
      He is in POP.
      0
    2. Contributor
      @Jdagcdisable all filters on Zimbra and let Thunderbird filter or convert the account to IMAP
      0