AMD Radeon Software
Hello, I am the happy owner of a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro for a few weeks with an RTX 3070 and a Ryzen 7, and I've noticed a strange issue with my PC that I can't find a logical explanation for...
In my applications, I have the AMD Radeon Software, and when I click on it, nothing opens. Why do I have this software when I have an Nvidia graphics card? Even stranger, in my task manager, I have 4 AMD processes running in the background:
- AMD Crash Defender Service
- AMD External Events Client Module
- AMD External Events Service Module
- AMD Radeon Software
Once again, I have an Nvidia card, why do I have these things on my PC and are they hogging performance? Are they really useful? Knowing that I never installed this software.
In my applications, I have the AMD Radeon Software, and when I click on it, nothing opens. Why do I have this software when I have an Nvidia graphics card? Even stranger, in my task manager, I have 4 AMD processes running in the background:
- AMD Crash Defender Service
- AMD External Events Client Module
- AMD External Events Service Module
- AMD Radeon Software
Once again, I have an Nvidia card, why do I have these things on my PC and are they hogging performance? Are they really useful? Knowing that I never installed this software.