Two-Factor Authentication for Instagram
Hello,
I'm unable to reconnect to my Instagram account because I had enabled two-factor authentication but I didn't receive the 8-digit backup codes, and now when I try to log in, the code is sent to a number I no longer have access to, so I can't retrieve it and I don't have another way to log in.
Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.1.1
I'm unable to reconnect to my Instagram account because I had enabled two-factor authentication but I didn't receive the 8-digit backup codes, and now when I try to log in, the code is sent to a number I no longer have access to, so I can't retrieve it and I don't have another way to log in.
Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.1.1
2 answers
-
ContributorHello,
These reports are appearing by the dozens on CCM, which cannot intervene on these secured accounts in any way. The problem has been the subject of several threads:
see:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37335055-authentification-a-double-facteur
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-34971545-desactiver-l-authentification-a-deux-facteurs#answers
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-36147563-authentification-a-2-facteurs-et-numero-perdu#answers
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-36235713-authentification-a-deux-facteurs-instagram#answers
see also:
https://www.commentcamarche.net/applis-sites/reseaux-sociaux/1077-reactiver-un-compte-instagram-bloque-ou-desactive/
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-35247593-mon-compte-a-ete-desactive-par-instagram#answers
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37061393-probleme-de-compte
All useful information is in the following links:
https://help.instagram.com/1068717813216421
https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038
https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/
Other links to consult:
https://help.instagram.com/1068717813216421
https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038
https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/
https://help.instagram.com/1068717813216421/?helpref=hc_fnav&bc=0
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-36860961-instagram-mon-compte-a-ete-temporairement-verrouille
https://www.commentcamarche.net/applis-sites/reseaux-sociaux/1077-reactiver-un-compte-instagram-bloque-ou-desactive/
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37320091-probleme-recuperation-compte-instagram