Disable two-factor authentication
SolvedHello,
I have gone through two-factor authentication, my account is locked. I am required to contact three of my friends, but I cannot reach them. I provided a password, I thought that with this password I could identify myself. My computer cannot access any of my accounts, nor the profiles of my names.. my phone numbers are being rejected for receiving the confirmation code..
Related links:
- How can I receive my Snap security code on my new number?
- Log in on two devices with the same Snapchat account.
- How to recover your Snapchat account without email and without the number
- How to use the 8-digit recovery codes on Instagram?
- Instagram login codes
- Recover Instagram account without phone number with two-factor authentication
2 answers
-
Useful
To disable it:
1- create a new FB account with a new number
2- add the old number to the new account.
3- log back into the old account using your email, it won't ask for a code because authentication is disabled.-
-
-
@ladypink
Have you found a solution? I'm in the same situation as you.
-