PC stuck on Aptio setup utility.

Solved/Closed
Hello,

When I start my PC, the following blue screen appears:




I managed to restart it twice by setting legacy instead of UEFI and hard disk as the first option, but that no longer works...
Do you have a solution to resolve this issue?

I am working on an MSI PC with Windows 7 64-bit.
Thank you in advance!

François

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    In the first photo, we can see that your BIOS is not set to the correct date and time (05/08/2058). Please set it to the correct date and change the CR2032 battery on the motherboard, as it keeps the BIOS information, including the date/time.

    bazfile
    Moderator/Contributor security.
    click here
    1
    1. Thank you for this information bazfile!
      I have opened the back of my PC but I can't find the battery to change, could you point it out to me?



      Thank you
      0
    2. Moderator
      @FrancoisBdxWe can't see it, for now just set the BIOS to the correct date to see if your PC starts.
      0
    3. @bazfileI tried to set the date correctly; I can change the month and the year, but the date is stuck between 1 and 12.
      I restarted on the date of 12/12/2019, but I returned to the blue page with Aptio...
      Do you have another solution?
      Thank you.
      0
    4. Moderator
      @FrancoisBdx
      but the date is locked between 1 and 12.

      No, it’s not locked; it’s the month because the BIOS is in English and the English do everything backward, you have the month/date/year.
      1
    5. Good point, I hadn't thought of that! ????

      When pressing Escape / quit without saving? Yes, the PC displays:

      Then it returns to the same page but the date is up to date.
      Should we touch the boot?

      Thank you in advance.
      0