Pcs MasterCard blocked

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I would like some help; I don't know if this has happened to anyone else. I bought a PCS card that I loaded with €250. Then, without knowing how, I was told that my card is blocked; I can't even access my account space, and I can't reach customer service by phone. The address mentioned in their waiting message does not exist. When I make a withdrawal or a payment, the card is rejected. What should I do to unblock my card and recover my money? Please.

22 answers

  1. I'm in the same situation
    If you have a solution, please let me know ????
    24
    1. Have you received the transfer?
      0
    2. You need to send an email to customer service from the site, that is to say, contact us
      Mine has been unlocked.
      3
    3. @MaguiFrom which site
      0
    4. @MaguiHello, did they tell you that it was permanently blocked before unblocking it for you?
      0
    5. You must send to 07 57 57 55 55 DEVER example: DEVER 1234 (you must put the last 4 digits of your card).
      0