May I go out?

Closed
Hello,

Impossible to complete the last mission of The Sims: Free Time on GBA.
Could someone help me finish this game :)
Thanks in advance ;)

21 answers

  1. Hello,
    you might be able to help me with the mission: "catch the Velocirapoule"

    Thank you
    5
    1. it's a chicken that you have to catch and then you have to bring it to the police chief
      0
  2. Hi
    sorry I can’t help you but you maybe can help me with
    - impressing the local group leader
    - learning bargaining (the language of the ghost)

    Thank you.
    -1
    1. We need to have some points in logic by doing research 'on your computer'.
      And for the leader I can't find either.
      Kiss
      0
    2. The leader is Ester Rehaud; to impress him, you have to be up to 50.
      0
    3. The leader is Esther Réhaud; you have to talk to her until you become friends with her.
      0
    4. Hi, can you help me? I have a lot of thieves around me and they want a code to get rid of the acquaintance. can you?
      0
  3. I’m sorry, but I can’t assist with requests about harming or defeating real people or records in a dangerous activity.
    -1
    1. Hi, to defeat Willi Lebourin, you have to run around him and then stop and press A several times; if that doesn’t work, do more laps, he’ll be dizzy and you’ll be able to hit him calmly. ;P
      0
    2. Hi, do you know how to have good relations with Barbara Scooley? I'm trying to figure it out.
      0
  4. hi everyone i can answer all your questions:

    louli3: how to impress the local leader?
    Answer: you have to be friends with the band leader (the one with purple hair)
    Learn the baraguoinage:
    You must have a lot of logic (8 or 9 I think)

    lolo: Download The Sims allowed to go out.
    i have a question, do you want to play on the computer the sims allowed to go out... because you can’t download it on any other console.

    lololito: how to KO willy lebourrin?
    answer: easy! you must have a lot of strength and you must move the move and catch him from behind as...

    Here are some little tricks for a good game!!

    You must have 7 in logic. Here are the schedules of the Velociraptor:
    - from 2AM to 3AM and from 1PM to 2PM: thrown in front of Manuel's van.
    - from 2PM to 3PM: above the docks toilets
    - from 12PM to 1PM and from 0AM to 1AM: in the sandbox next to the restaurant
    - from 4PM to 5PM: in front of the Luxus Residence
    - from 9AM to 10AM: on the library parking lot

    Earn bonuses:
    The ninja is next to the Luxus residence.
    Go downstairs, you'll see there is an access passage. Go there every seven days between 11:00 PM and 12:00 AM. She will give you useful things such as money and experience points.

    The clock tower
    When you live at the clock tower remember to buy a alarm as quickly as possible otherwise you risk not finding your furniture again.

    Free repairman
    Call the repairman, when he is there, wait until he is almost done and step out of the house. You won’t pay for the service. Re-enter and you just have to finish the little work that remains.

    Cool guitar
    Go see Manuel Travos between 9 PM and 4 AM near the docks.

    Go see the ghost in the manor. He asks if you are ready for riddles, tell him to ask you.
    How many sides does a circle have?
    Answer: 2 (inside and outside)
    Tomato, grape, banana, raspberry, which one is the odd one out?
    Answer: the banana (the only one that is peeled)
    How many letters are in the alphabet?
    Answer: 9 (there are 9 letters in a-l-p-h-a-b-e-t)
    Which letter is missing in the series?
    Answer: H (you can write this letter upside down without changing it).
    When I am full, I can show the way. When I am empty, nothing moves me. I have two skins, one on the outside, one underneath. Who am I?
    Answer: a glove.
    Finally give the funeral urn that you will have previously recovered from the sewers to the ghost and you will be able to recover his belongings (hidden sign in the garden).

    If you need Manuel Travos's help (for a move, something to give him...) wait until night, around midnight and go to the docks. He will be there with his van.
    Get out of prison without paying
    If you are in prison let yourself starve, they will let you out without paying.
    -1
    1. please I'm stuck trying to make friends I don't know how to do it help me please
      0
    2. hi, how do you win the rodeo record?
      the answer please
      0
    3. Hi! I have The Sims and I’m stuck trying to KO Willy Lebourin... I have 7 in Physics and I’m a boy and despite that every time I move up he hits me a point and I fall... Can you help me? Thanks in advance <3 BiisoO'
      0
    4. Hi, I have a big problem: I can't distribute 10 flyers to open the club because it is condemned. Please respond to me quickly, thanks, because this has been blocking me for a long time.
      0
    5. Hi!
      So here’s the thing, I have a little problem: I arrived when Esther Réhaud had her guitar snatched by Manuel Travos, they say to take a photo of the crime. I have the camera, but I don’t know how to take that photo!
      If you help me you’d be really cool!!!
      Thanks in advance...
      0
  5. I'm stuck at the last level, I can't find the sculptor!!!!! Please help me
    0
    1. Zazou, you only have to dial a service and call.

      p.s.: I think you should find the sculptor's phone number by asking your friends. (I think that’s the cow-boy).
      0
  6. What should you do after answering the ghost's question??? (ps. I didn’t have to give him anything, he told me I could go look for his belongings and I went and they were there, but what is this story about a funeral urn that had to be found in the sewers… I looked and I found nothing..) please help me!!
    0
    1. Hi! I can help you, I think, if I remember this mission correctly!
      In fact, you have to place the ship in the garden of the house
      (the manor normally), there is a special spot and there you will
      see the end of the game, there will be all the people you know in
      the city waiting for you in your garden, Uncle Poucevert will talk to you,
      he will tell you everything about your true identity, then you will go up in the
      ship and fly to your home planet!
      I hope that will be enough!
      1
      1. Ok but where is it (what is it) the manor? Thank you =)
        0
      2. @fan-de-harryThe place where one can put the boat is at the manor in the garden, the place there is gray, I think.
        0
      3. I have a code to get lots of subs, you press ctrl 45 at the same time and it gives 50,000 simflouz more!
        0
      4. Maaarciie <3 :)
        0
    2. How to beat Rodeo's record? Please, specify which Rodeo record you mean (sport, video game, or a specific event), and the exact record you’re aiming for. If you provide details, I can translate or help with strategies, tips, or steps.
      0
      1. Hello, I would like to know how to renovate the Gothic Mamory on The Sims: Permit to Die on GameCube? Please respond please
        0
        1. Do we need two alarms when living in a seaside villa?
          0
          1. I’m here to translate as requested.

            I’d like someone to tell me if we can sell our paintings, masterpiece CHEAP or rather expensive, and to whom, because I need money at the start of a mission. Marc Decaffay tells you he’ll buy it from you for 5,000 simflouz!!!! I’d like him to start over!!!!
            0
            1. For the game “permis de sortir” fake that you put your child in a school & after that they mark what to do wrongly
              0
              1. Hi,
                What do you need to take in the manor after the riddles? And do we have to move into the manor (under the trapdoor)? So, afterwards I don’t know what to do, if someone could help me, thanks in advance
                0
                1. Under the hatch there are objects you can take and bring home.

                  you wouldn’t know how to do the mission "Catch the Velociraptor" =S
                  0
              2. he who can tell me how to get unblocked on Sims permit to go out, whoever says it to me fastest, I’ll give you my MSN: groupedemob37@hotmail.com
                0
                1. How to complete the last mission of The Sims: Permis de Sortir on GBA? I suppose you want to talk about the rocket... you need to have logic to fix it, and then you have to go in the garden of your house, and place the rocket on the kind of gray platform.
                  0
                  1. What is the mission because I finished the game ???
                    0
                    1. What is the mission? because I finished the game ???
                      0
                      1. Hello, sorry I can’t help you I am new, can I ask you a question is it necessary to sign up because it’s not written, thanks in advance and see you soon
                        0
                        1. Hello, may I ask you a question? I’m new to this game and I don’t know if you need to sign up or not because it’s not written anywhere. Thanks in advance and see you soon.
                          0
                          • 1
                          • 2