Release date verification error for GTA4

Hello,
I installed the game GTA 4 but when it comes to the release date verification, I'm stuck.
It doesn't do it online so I'm doing it manually and it tells me that it was successful. But when I try to launch the game by clicking "play" "xD it starts the release date verification again and I can't move forward because the other windows won't reopen
do you have a solution???? thanks
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.20

3 answers

  1. just change the date on your PC to any date in 2013 and you're good to go
    12
    1. What does that mean? Can you be more specific, please? Where do we need to go because I have the same problem.
      0
    2. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      0
    3. thank you a thousand times giorbev thank you I adore you thx
      0
    4. Hello
      Excuse me, I have the same problem as you. I set the date to 2013, and now it asks for more verification. But when I click on the tab to launch the game, something, a black page, opens and closes immediately... I'm on Windows 10... any solution? ☺ Thanks
      0
    5. @LibouI'M ALSO WONDERING WHAT THE SAME THING IS.
      0
  2. Hi, same problem, when I try to play it shows me the release date verification page and then it gets stuck at 30% before telling me that it failed. So I do it manually and it tells me it's fine. I click OK and when I press OK again it does the same thing.
    If you found the solution, could you tell me how you did it?
    6
    1. Hi, have you found a solution to this problem? I just bought GTA IV and I'm also facing this validation issue!!
      0
    2. @Cash_73set your computer date to 2013
      0
  3. Thank you very much, it worked by changing the date.
    0