PHILIPS TV PIN Code

Hello,

I just bought a PHILIPS TV (43PUH4900) and I would like to make some adjustments to the channels, but it is asking for a PIN code that I can't find anywhere in the manual.

Is there a universal PHILIPS code? I have tried 8888, 0000, 1234...

This code is set during installation from what I have read.
Should I conclude that this TV, which was sold to me as new, has already been used before, considering that the channels were already installed when I first turned it on?

1 answer

  1. Hello

    on this model the code is 8888 ( parental code )
    1. Thank you, I had also found this information, but this code doesn't work.

      Note: I'm talking about the PIN code that allows for the installation of the TV (channel search and many other locked settings), not the parental code.
    2. I have the manual in front of me and it never mentions a PIN code but only a parental code (which serves for everything).

      At one point, it is stated that if you forget your modified code, simply enter 8888 to reset the code.

      Chapter 6.2 page 21
    3. @Anonymous userI also just bought a 49PUH4900 and I have the same problem: when requesting channel setup or complete reset, the TV asks me for a PIN code that I don't have (the TV is new); I tried 0000, 8888, 0711 and everything else that comes to mind with no success.
      Is there a procedure? Another code?
      Thank you for your responses.