Lost LG TV PIN code
Solved
Hello everyone,
I lost the PIN code... LG TV 55LB650V
I can't remember which code I set (1234, 0000, 1111... etc.) I probably reset it at the beginning but I don’t recall. I’ve tried my date of birth, my phone PIN, but I have no memory of the modified code.
Do you have a solution for the TV?
Thank you.
I lost the PIN code... LG TV 55LB650V
I can't remember which code I set (1234, 0000, 1111... etc.) I probably reset it at the beginning but I don’t recall. I’ve tried my date of birth, my phone PIN, but I have no memory of the modified code.
Do you have a solution for the TV?
Thank you.
3 answers
-
Hello,
Take a look with the 0325 or 0313 ...
Otherwise, see here:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-27976615-mot-de-passe-perdu-tele-lg
Normally, the default code is in the manual provided with the television ...
---
-
-
@MaryYou're welcome ...
-
-
-