Philips PIN code issue

Solved
Good evening everyone, as the title of this topic suggests: I have a problem with my Philips television because to set up the channels or even to revert to factory settings, I am asked for a PIN code WHICH I do not have and have never entered! Before asking for your help, I first tried to find the solution by myself online. I found different default PIN codes such as 8888, 1234 or even 0000, but to no avail! I am providing the exact model of the TV: 22pfh4109/88 from the brand Philips. Thank you in advance because with all this commotion about TNT, I am really fed up, especially since channel 7 Arte works on my set! I am missing some channels like 6, W9, etc.

6 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello
    You need to change the parental code that you forgot
    See the procedure here
    https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-33374750-perdu-code-pin-televiseur-philips#1

    --
     Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                                  Especially when it's not there...
    39
    1. A huge thank you Baladur13, I was able to reset the settings by following the steps explained in the link you gave me!!
      0
    2. Contributor
      @ChicafrutaHi,
      can you mark it as Resolved
      thanks
      0
    3. Thanks man, you saved me.
      0
    4. Same problem and the code 1111 worked. Good luck to those who will have the same issue, for me it's resolved.
      1