Catch Rtpi

Solved
Hello,

Since the middle of the week we can no longer receive RTPI. It seems there has been a change regarding the transmission signal. Until now we were receiving it under these coordinates:
Satellite: Hotbird 13° East
LNB type: universal 1st frequency 9750 2nd frequency 10700 MHz
Diseqc: Diseqc 1.0
Switch 3/4
Null position
Polarisation: H

What would the coordinates be today to successfully receive RTPI again and many other channels that were accessible and are no longer available to us?

Thank you for your help
--
Best regards,
Ysa41 ^^

3 answers

  1. RTPI is still on Hot-Bird at 11344 H 27500 3/4, 70 cm dish recommended, single LNB. The standard LO frequencies of the LNB are 9750 and 10600 MHz.
    18
    1. Thank you for your reply.
      So regarding the coordinates I entered, if I'm not mistaken, I need to modify the frequencies and everything else is correct?
      0
    2. Moderator
      Some channels sometimes change transponder, you can find information on websites like "télé satellite".
      For RTPI, indeed, enter what Gil indicated to you.
      0
    3. @Andy31200Ok, thank you both, I'll test that and keep you updated.
      0