Hitachi AXM649E Micro CD System

Hello,

My son's CD player is no longer working. I'm simply looking to buy the CD player module because, supposedly, once the warranty is over, it can't be repaired, even though there’s no issue with the amplifier or the speakers! Can you simply buy the CD player module? It's quite ridiculous that we are forced to buy a new micro-system because of a single part malfunctioning!

Thank you in advance for any tips!

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    Take off the cover, reach the lens, and clean it with a cotton swab soaked in distilled water.

    P.S.: definitely no alcohol as it burns the lens over time, no bottled water or other products.

    Distilled water cleans electronic devices, screens, glass... and it's very effective.
    3
    1. Thanks to Sawsix for the advice. I tried it even though I'm not handy, since my hifi system AXM649E was no longer "repairable"! Since it was already broken, I had nothing to lose!!!!
      Oh miracle!!!! It works!!!! The sound is great like before and the skips are gone!!!!
      0
    2. Great, I just had the same issue with mine and it's fantastic that it's working again, thank you! I'm so happy too.
      0
  2. Alright, thank you for the information. As soon as I have a moment, I will get to it and let you know the result.

    Have a great day.
    0