Cibox dvr-c3008 malfunction

Solved/Closed
Hello, I have a Cibox C3008 home player since 2006 and for a few weeks it hasn't been working. After turning on the player, nothing happens, the tray cannot be ejected and no functions work. It's even difficult to turn it off; sometimes I have to unplug it to cut off the power!
Does anyone know the solution to get this player working? I can't reach Cibox customer service and the retailer where I bought this player is washing their hands of it! Thank you for your help

Malkoléa
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

7 answers

  1. Hello, I have a 320 GB cibox external hard drive, it makes a strange noise, and nothing is displaying anymore. Can someone help me? Thank you.
    0
    1. Hello,

      I just got a DVR-C3008 without a remote control. If the device, which works very well, interests you,
      let me know.
      Regards
      1
      1. Hello,

        I have the same CIBOX C3008 DVD recorder but I don't have the user manual. How do I search for channels and record? Thank you for your help.
        1
        1. 3 intégrales de fonctions : 1 avec son, 2 sans sons.
          0
      2. Hello,
        I have the user manual, how can I send it to you? I can provide it in PDF format.
        1
        1. Hello,

          In addition to the device, I have the complete manual in paper document format.
          I can scan it in "pdf" format.
          Contact me if the need is still relevant.
          1
          1. Hello,
            I am still interested in the manual. Could you send it to me in PDF format?
            Thank you in advance.
            0
          2. Hello,
            How do I attach the PDF file in this messaging?
            (I have had an internet connection for two months and I haven't mastered everything yet).
            Personal messaging: iron.iron@free.fr
            0
        2. Hello,
          Yes, I am interested in receiving the device manual in PDF format.
          Could you send it to me?
          Thank you in advance.
          1
          1. Hello,

            I have the pdf file, but I'm having a small issue with how to attach it to this messaging service.
            (I've only had an internet connection for two months and I'm still learning everything)
            1