Barcode printing

Solved
Hello,
my printer is no longer working, well it works, but it only prints blank pages. I wanted to uninstall and reinstall it, but I'm having trouble with that. On XP, you would write in search and find it, but I've never managed to do that on Seven. Anyway, that's not the question. Because of this, I can't uninstall it, and of course I can't reinstall it either, and the problem is that I really need it. If you have any solutions, I'd appreciate it.
Thank you
it's an HP PSC 1100 series, yes it's old, and so am I, lol

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 25.0

6 answers

  1. In fact, it works and prints, but the problem is that I received a barcode to print for a return, and I just can't manage to print it. It won't print, arghhhh!
    28
    1. Hello,
      did she used to print the barcodes?
      1