T'nB Universal Remote Control

Solved
Hello,
I need to reprogram my T'nB sevenzap universal remote for another TV, but I lost the manual.
So I don't know which code to enter and especially what steps I need to take to enter this code.
I did find a list of codes to enter. In my case, for a Brandt TV, the code seems to be 065.
If someone knows how to program this remote, it would be great if they could come and help me out.
Thank you.

30 answers

  1. Hello

    I have two manuals for the TNB Duo2 remote control
    and Sevenzap; I finally found them. If anyone needs them, I can pass them along.
    Nathou
    96
    1. Here, if you could send me the codes for the seven zap by email, that would be great. I'm stuck without the manual, so if you could, that would be cool. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.
      Jeff
      0
    2. Hello, do you still have the N'TB 02 manual? Thank you.
      0
    3. Contributor
      Hello,

      Is this the one?
      0
    4. Hello, it's Seb. I have a T'NB Trio Silver remote control, I've lost the manual and I would like to know the automatic operation and the codes for a Hitachi television. Thank you in advance.
      0
    5. Hello,
      Do you still have the manual for the T'nB SEVENZAP universal remote control? I would be interested.
      Thank you in advance.
      0