Universal remote control temium remo3/1 code

Solved
Hello,

I threw away the remote control packaging and I can't use it. Does anyone have the user manual for a Toshiba TV?
Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

14 answers

  1. To use your remote control:

    1° Press the TV button
    2° Simultaneously hold down "Ch+" and "TV-" for a few seconds until the red light comes on
    3° Enter a 4-digit code (see list below)
    5° Turn on your TV and try to use a few commands; if it doesn't respond, repeat the process with a different code.

    List of Toshiba TV codes:
    0001 0011 0021 0031 0041 1141 2541 2581 2591 2671 2751
    44
    1. Hello, I am looking for codes for Siemens television
      Would you have the codes
      Thank you
      0
    2. Hello, I'm looking for the codes for a Thomson TV and a Philips DVD player. If you could help me, that would be nice. Thank you.
      0
    3. Hello,
      would any of you have the codes for the Tucson TL16822T TV, please??
      0
    4. Hello, I'm looking for a code for a Samsung TV.
      0
    5. The number 0 (zero) is located on the Temium 3-in-1 remote control.
      Thank you.
      0