Convert .mus to pdf
Solved
Hello,
I use a music notation software called Finale (2009). When creating a score, it is in the .mus format
I would like to send these scores to people who do not have the software and therefore cannot open a .mus file
I could print, then scan, and send, but I would like to know if it is possible to convert a .mus file to pdf. I know there is a software on PC that does this very well, called CutePdf, but I can't find any equivalent for Mac.
Thank you in advance!
I use a music notation software called Finale (2009). When creating a score, it is in the .mus format
I would like to send these scores to people who do not have the software and therefore cannot open a .mus file
I could print, then scan, and send, but I would like to know if it is possible to convert a .mus file to pdf. I know there is a software on PC that does this very well, called CutePdf, but I can't find any equivalent for Mac.
Thank you in advance!
Configuration: Mac OS X Safari 525.27.1
4 answers
-
On Mac, it's very easy to create a PDF: you just need to select print for the document and choose the format "PDF / Save as PDF."
It's free, simple, efficient, and has been available for years on Mac OS X (I don't know if a Windows user can say the same)
Ritchi-
-
-
Hello,
Sorry for you, but if you are running Windows 7, then you need to ask the question in the Windows forum.
Ritchi
-