Problem with nrj chat

Closed
Hello, my name is Nicolas. I have had the homepage showing 'loqin' for 2 weeks now, so there is a problem. I can only see the homepage and I can't access NRJ chat. Who has the solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

29 answers

  1. I can't log into NRJ chat.
    19
    1. Me too, and it annoys me. You can't imagine how I feel, I don't know what to do!
      0
  2. le mar 20 janvier 2009 chat NRJ cut off mid-connection why thank you
    0
    1. Hey, I was chatting with you on NRJ, and suddenly the window closed and I can't get back in, I don't understand, I think the site has a problem!!
      Kelly
      0
      1. Hi there, I was chatting with you on NRJ, and all of a sudden the window closed and I can't get back, I don't understand, I think it's the site that has a problem!!
        Kelly
        0
        1. OYUUI IT'S ME I'M UGLY DID YOU SEE
          0
          1. cc too annoying that nrj has a problem because we have great meetings. fix nrj quickly because I'm tired of waiting. kisses to you all kisssssssssssss juju
            0
            1. Salut les gens, j'ai le même problème que vous, quelqu'un a la solution ?
              0
              1. beuh! You're changing cats... I even suggested you a good cat... really it's cool where I am! okkkkk
                1
                1. Hello, I have the same problem as Nicolas, I can't log into the chat homepage. Thank you.
                  1
                  1. Salut, moi non plus je peux pas y accéder. Si tu y es arrivé, dis-le-moi, merci.
                    1
                    1. You just have to go to 1.2.3 chat, it's the same people online, just the table that changes.
                      1
                      1. Il fait beau, tu ne trouves pas ça cool ?!!
                        1
                        1. me too it does the same thing, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, it's seriously annoying! I would like to know what's going on?? thanks in advance, kisses to all!!
                          0
                          1. Good evening, me too and if you have the solution, let me know thanks in advance.
                            2
                            1. Good evening everyone, I have also noticed the problem on NRJ chat. However, I found a solution to keep chatting for free.

                              Meet on 'Je contacte'

                              100% free.

                              Bye everyone
                              2
                              1. I can go, but the thing is I talk, but no one responds. This chat is really bugging! It annoys me! ! !
                                Kisses to all!
                                Steve
                                1
                                • 1
                                • 2