Problem with nrj chat

Closed
Hello, my name is Nicolas. I have had the homepage showing 'loqin' for 2 weeks now, so there is a problem. I can only see the homepage and I can't access NRJ chat. Who has the solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

29 answers

  1. I can't log into NRJ chat.
    19
    1. Me too, and it annoys me. You can't imagine how I feel, I don't know what to do!
      0
  2. Hello, try https://www.tchatche.com/ which gives you access to the same chat as nrj chat.
    9
    1. Hi, I can't access the NRJ chat for teens anymore either.
      0
  3. Hello Lauryne, I'm sorry like many others I can't access NRJchat. Patience, patience, I hope to reconnect soon. Sweet kisses, Lauryne.
    4
    1. J'ai aussi un problème, je ne peux pas aller sur NRJ chat, je ne sais pas pourquoi. Réponds vite, merci d'avance.
      3
      1. cc just to let you know that I'm in the same situation as you sorry
        2
        1. Salut, je m'appelle Clémence, je suis d'Aurillac. Moi aussi, ça fait quelques jours que je n'arrive pas à me connecter à NRJ Tchat, ça me marque "login", donc je ne comprends pas. Si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider, ce serait sympa. Merci à vous, bisous à tout le monde de Ydes que j'adore. Tchao tchao.
          2
          1. Hello, I am 30 years old. I am a sailor on a boat and I need to connect with you. Thank you.
            0
          2. What's your MSN?
            0
        2. Good evening everyone, I have also noticed the problem on NRJ chat. However, I found a solution to keep chatting for free.

          Meet on 'Je contacte'

          100% free.

          Bye everyone
          2
          1. Good evening, me too and if you have the solution, let me know thanks in advance.
            2
            1. Yes, me too, and frankly, it annoys me because I really like going to this site!!!
              1
              1. I have the same problem as you, I'm thinking I have the solution, if it’s the right one, I will leave a message! Goodbye!
                1
                1. aller sur http://chat.tchache.com/ c'est le même à bientôt
                  1
                  1. I can go, but the thing is I talk, but no one responds. This chat is really bugging! It annoys me! ! !
                    Kisses to all!
                    Steve
                    1
                    1. Il fait beau, tu ne trouves pas ça cool ?!!
                      1
                      1. You just have to go to 1.2.3 chat, it's the same people online, just the table that changes.
                        1
                        1. Salut, moi non plus je peux pas y accéder. Si tu y es arrivé, dis-le-moi, merci.
                          1
                          1. Hello, I have the same problem as Nicolas, I can't log into the chat homepage. Thank you.
                            1
                            1. beuh! You're changing cats... I even suggested you a good cat... really it's cool where I am! okkkkk
                              1
                              1. me too it does the same thing, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, it's seriously annoying! I would like to know what's going on?? thanks in advance, kisses to all!!
                                0
                                • 1
                                • 2