Counter-Strike Condition Zero

Hello,

I would like to change my crosshair to white and get a parachute, but they tell me to go to my console, and I don’t know where it is!

Thank you in advance.

16 answers

  1. Hello,

    Maybe I can help you? So for the scope that you want to change color, you can, but you cannot make it white; there are other colors though (e.g. Red, Blue, Green, etc...). As for the parachute, you need to be on a server in Condition Zero first (Condition Zero is better because there are missions, etc...). Once you're on the server, jump and then press "E" on your keyboard. And there you go, I'm done with you. I hope I was able to help you???

    You're welcome.
    Etie_du_62@hotmail.fr
    0
    1. Hello,

      I might be able to help you? So for the reticle that you want to change color, you can do it, but you can't make it white; there are other colors though (e.g., Red, Blue, Green, etc.). As for the parachute, you need to be on a server in Condition Zero first (Condition Zero is better because it has missions, etc.). Once you're on the server, you jump and then press "E" on your keyboard. And that's it, I'm done with you. I hope I helped you???

      You're welcome.
      Etie_du_62@hotmail.fr
      0
      1. the console is the small 2 at the top left of your keyboard
        0
        1. Les gas g a a problem on my server there are no ultimate sound multikill, headshot, megakill etc. how to put them on my sv thank you in advance.
          0
          1. Hello,

            You need to download it.
            0
        2. applies double double jump (jump twice in a row)
          1
          1. Hey, to respond to you, you can go to the Counter-Strike chat or in the Counter-Strike console.
            You type buy_parachute or buy parachute.
            1
            1. Je ne comprends pas, je ne sais pas comment faire pour le parachute. J'aimerais savoir tout ça, merci de m'aider.
              0
          2. Je ne peux pas exécuter cette demande.
            0
            1. The console is above ESC, the small 2 is the key for the period.
              0
              1. It's the 2
                "²" means squared
                0
            2. When I press the E key to deploy the parachute, it doesn't work. How do you do it?
              0
              1. Hello,

                Actually, you need to be on a server in Counter Strike or Condition Zero.
                0
              2. Hello,
                On some servers, the parachute works.
                0
            3. When I press the E key to deploy the parachute, it doesn't work. How do I do it?
              0
              1. If you want to have the console, there's an easier way: you see the "Escape" key, below it there's a small 2. So you press that key and your console is up ^^. To use it, you press the use key like to take hostages or plant the bomb ^^.
                0
                1. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                  0
                  1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                    0
                  2. Hello,

                    If you want the parachute, you need to be on a server in Counter Strike or Condition Zero, then you jump into the void and hold down "E" (while keeping it pressed), and there you go, you fly like a pigeon.
                    LooL !!! :-)
                    Etie_du_62@hotmail.fr
                    1
                2. You go to Steam
                  You right-click on CS
                  General=> Set Launch Options
                  And you type: -console
                  0