Java games for Samsung SGH-J600
Solved/Closed
Hello everyone,
I just bought the Samsung SGH-J600 and I would like to know if it is possible to download Java for free on my phone and if so, how to do it?
Thank you in advance for your responses.
I just bought the Samsung SGH-J600 and I would like to know if it is possible to download Java for free on my phone and if so, how to do it?
Thank you in advance for your responses.
65 answers
-
Hello,
you can put j I have one and I managed to put Java games and applications but you need a code here's how to do it
first download jadmaker
STEP 1
copy the jad and jar files of the desired application into the OTHER FILES directory
STEP 2
compose this code *#9998*4678255#
an icon will display: activated
STEP 3
click on the jad file a screen giving the option, install? will appear
choose yes and there you go
Note: after you finish you type the same code to deactivate -
java games for samsung j600
-
Could you tell me how I can install games on a Samsung SGH-Z560V?
I've tried different codes to activate the game installation process, but none of them work.
The games are on my phone. They just need this code. =( -
Could you help me unlock a game on my cell phone, just need to get the code?
-
Jadmarker is a software where you change your game to jad or jar and you download it on the internet.^^
-
Well, I have a U600 but I can't open jadmaket. When I try to open it, it says unsupported file. Why is that and what should I do???
Thank you. -
you need to have money on your phone
-
Hi, do you want sounds, ringtones, Java games, themes, applications, and programs for your PC...
Then come join us quickly at
https://streetphone.meilleurforum.com/ Sign up because if you don't register
you won't be able to download
AND ALL OF THIS!!! FOR FREE!!! Axel :P -
Hello, I don't know the code for my SGH-700 mobile phone, please thank you.
-
Re-hello, I have another small question regarding when my phone says: "the content does not match the application". In fact, when I convert from a jar file to a jad file, I have a 65KB file that turns into a 1KB file! Isn't that too small?? Is this size difference what makes my phone display this message?? What should I do?? Thanks again!!
-
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
-
HELLO, can someone tell me where to find games for the Samsung SGH-J600? Thank you because I have already tried other games but they are not suitable so my phone keeps crashing. THANKS in advance.
-
Hello, I downloaded jadmaker and when I try to drag a file onto it, it gives me "error" or "invalid action." What can I do??? Thanks in advance.
-
Hello,
I've been trying to install a game on my Samsung D900i phone for two days. Unfortunately, I've been to several websites and checked out many tutorials, all quite thorough, but I still can't get it to install. At first, when I went to download via USB, the last step would give me an installation error, and now I’m not getting anything; the download doesn't even start and the application just stops.
So please help me, I can't manage on my own. Thank you!! -
You just need to install Ares and type SGH-J600 into Ares and start the search; it will give you plenty of games. You have to double-click on the game you want, and it will download for FREE and EASILY.
-
Hi everyone, I have the F250 and I have the same problem as for the J600, and I doubt that the solution for the J600 will work for the F250. Can someone give me the code or the solution?
I'm begging you. -
Hello everyone, so here it is, G as if I had a little problem given that I'm following the whole procedure (I enter the code *#999...., I transfer my .jad and/or .jar files into the "OTHER FILES" folder of the phone and/or the card and yet, when I click on the games, nothing happens... well yes, but like a normal file, it asks me if I want to send it, delete it, rename it, etc....
Can someone help me because it's really starting to piss me off!!
Thanks for your response
Of course, G has a Samsung J600 -
Hello,
What games were originally available on this mobile phone? -
Hi patounet93, it's completely normal to have dashes after the last one * keep writing it!!
Then for your problem, if you don't tell us what it is, we can't help you ^^ there you go!! -
I would like the code for the Samsung Z510, thank you.
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
Next