Java games for Samsung SGH-J600
Solved/Closed
Hello everyone,
I just bought the Samsung SGH-J600 and I would like to know if it is possible to download Java for free on my phone and if so, how to do it?
Thank you in advance for your responses.
I just bought the Samsung SGH-J600 and I would like to know if it is possible to download Java for free on my phone and if so, how to do it?
Thank you in advance for your responses.
65 answers
-
Hello,
you can put j I have one and I managed to put Java games and applications but you need a code here's how to do it
first download jadmaker
STEP 1
copy the jad and jar files of the desired application into the OTHER FILES directory
STEP 2
compose this code *#9998*4678255#
an icon will display: activated
STEP 3
click on the jad file a screen giving the option, install? will appear
choose yes and there you go
Note: after you finish you type the same code to deactivate -
Hello,
To my knowledge, no because we have to go through the wap and the wap is not free :) maybe there is another way but I don't think so... -
Thank you for your response.
-
Hello, thank you for your help, but where do I download the jadmaker file? Thank you.
-
Thank you, I found where to download it. I will try to install it.
-
I found a download link, but when I open it, it shows me a small gray box with text in English, and I can't do anything. Do you have another link so that I can download it? Thank you.
-
When I send the game to my phone, it automatically gets placed in the "file management" folder and under the "other files" category, and after that I can't do anything. I don't see where to enter the code you mentioned. If you could explain it to me again, that would be really nice. Thank you so much for your help.
-
Go to this forum, I posted the file there http://www.tunisia-sat.com/vb/showthread.php?t=152951 register if necessary and when you install the game or the Java application you need to transfer both files .jad and .jar don’t forget.
-
you put the code as if you were calling someone
-
Here it is, I finally understood, but the problem is when it asks me to install it, I click yes and then I get an error message "java exception error" what does that mean?
-
Certainly because the file is too large; it should not exceed 200 KB (approximately) for a Java file for this phone, and moreover, you need games that are 128x160. Since it is new, you won't find too many games; I hope I helped you.
-
Yes, you really helped me and I thank you very much. It's true that technology can be a bit tough for a woman. Can I ask you one last thing? If yes, can you tell me where I can find games for my phone?
-
Search on Google using the keywords "Samsung 128x160" and you will find it. I added you on my MSN if you want to ask me something else.
-
Hello everyone, I have a Samsung J600 and would like to know if it's possible to download games for free.
Thank you very much
(k) -
Hello,
I also have a Samsung J600
I have followed the protocol to install Java games several times, it worked and the games sometimes ran (when they were compatible)
but when I wanted to install "Prince of Persia", the installation crashed and nothing responded; I thought there might be a problem or a virus and I turned off the phone (by removing the battery)
and since then I can no longer install any games.... all installations crash the phone...
thank you for your help -
and what is the jad ?????,
-
Hello,
I have a Samsung J600 and when I put a .JAD file from my computer and install the game on my phone, I get an error "Java error....". Could someone please help me! -
My phone is crashing now too. I tried it this afternoon and it was working fine, but at one point I got a message like "Java error, the content does not match the application," and since then it does that with everything and it's crashing my phone. I have no idea where it comes from... if anyone has a solution... thanks in advance.
-
how to get the code for free
-
There is no code for e590, can you help me? I can't find anything.
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
Next