Enable Windows Security Center

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I have the Windows Security Center disabled and cannot turn it on! Error message: unable to start the Security Center service; and no solution is proposed. I did an update and still nothing! In fact, it hasn't worked since my Norton trial version expired. I uninstalled it and got a new version that is not fully active because I think the inactive Security Center is blocking everything. Anyway, I'm struggling! Help!Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.8

8 answers

  1. too easy for the security center, just go to control panel, administrative tools, click on services, go to security center and set the startup type to automatic and then start. and there you go!!!!
    347
    1. Thank you very much!!!! It works for me!!!
      0
    2. Thank you so much, it's working great for me!!!!!!!!!
      0
    3. Thank you very much for the info, it's true that it's easy when the solution is delivered on a plate, but for my part, I was stuck with this problem...

      Best regards,

      Frédéric
      0
    4. Thank you very much!!!!!! yet I searched and searched...
      0
    5. You haven't understood the problem well, I'm in the same situation and the solution isn't that simple.
      0