Resize video

Solved

Hello,

I would like to resize this video to 16/9. It's currently 720X540. I've tried with CapCut, even Movavi Video Converter. When I change the ratios and save it, the result is always the same. Do you have a solution? I really want this movie. Thank you


7 answers

  1. ok. However, how can I crop this video because at the beginning the image is fine but later it is much smaller. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RC_nNxY-Zg

    thank you

    0
    1. Moderator

      you split the video in 2, then you resize the first part to the size of the second, then you crop both videos and finally you merge the 2 into 1

      0
  2. Moderator

    For example Avidemux.

    Open a file, choose an output format, as you need to re-encode the video, go to Filters, Transformation, Crop (double click), enter values to trim top, bottom, right, left, and save the new file.


    0
    1. Hello. With which software? Thank you.

      0
      1. Moderator

        Hello,

        If it's the video itself that has the black frame present in your image, you could crop the video and remove the black edges, thus obtaining a video the size of the visible image.


        0
        1. Hello, with editing software one can crop and zoom into the image, so why not the frame, but it's always about trimming the original image.

          0
      2. Hello,

        The problem is that the image is not even in 4:3; it is very small in size, as if it represents a small square. It corresponds to the image format of old camcorders.

        0
        1. Hello

          AI has made progress, okay, but modifying a resolution is one thing, but changing an aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9 will result in image distortion in height and stretching in width. I believe you should stick with your old film in 4:3 with its resolution.


          "Donkeys change their minds, not fools"
          please remember to put "resolved" on your message if that's the case.

          0