Memory issue

Hello,

on my Logicom Confort T255, it indicates "memory full" while I don't have any messages on the answering machine, is there a solution?

Thank you


8 answers

  1. Moderator

    Isn't it the directory that is saturated?

    Have you tried unplugging everything... and removing the batteries from the handset(s) for a good minute and then turning everything back on?


    Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it isn't there...

    0
    1. Hello

      Well, the reset method isn't working, I'm going to change my phone.

      Thanks again.

      P.S.: Can you mark this topic as resolved, thanks.

      0
      1. Hello baladur13

        I'm going to try the reset procedure from this guide, but I don't have that section on mine; I'll keep you updated.

        By the way, I did receive your reply by email, but I can't open it on my phone; a window pops up regarding cookies, and I only have the option to "reject cookies and pay €1," but there's no problem on my PC.

        Thanks again.

        0
      2. Moderator

        It is very unfortunate that the manual does not describe the different possible displays on the base's screen...

        To insert images see:
        https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25913-forum-ccm-mode-d-emploi-inserer-une-image-dans-un-message/

        For resetting.
        See the manual on page 46 paragraph 11. Reset your phone.
        https://www.logicom-europe.com/fr/index.phpcontroller=attachment&id_attachment=2127


        Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
        Especially when it's not there...

        0
        1. Hello

          Sorry, this method doesn't work, but is there a factory reset for this phone? There's no mention of it in my manual.

          Thank you

          0
          1. Moderator

            Try this procedure


            Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
            Especially when it’s not there...

            0
            1. Hello

              Thank you for the response,

              on the handset: I have the answering machine symbol with "MEM SAT" underneath

              and on the base: "FF"

              p.s.: I can't insert photos

              0
              1. Moderator

                Hello,

                Who indicates saturated memory to you?

                What do we see on the display of the base?


                It's very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                Especially when it's not there...

                0