PHILIPS CD285 Combo Full Memory

Solved
Hello.

The memory of my PHILIPS CD 285 phone is full and I don't know how to delete some numbers. Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance.

6 answers

  1. Hello

    your manual here.

    https://www.download.p4c.philips.com/files/c/cd2853w_fr/cd2853w_fr_dfu_eng.pdf
    7
    1. I'm sorry, but I don't have "MENU" at the bottom left. I have "VIEW".

      Ooops! Got it! I just deleted all the missed calls and "MENU" is finally visible. Yes, I really am a klutz.

      Thanks again and have a good week!
      2
      1. @ondine :

        I read:

        Delete an entry
        1 Select [Menu] > [Directory] > [Delete].
        2 Select a contact, then press [OK] to confirm.
        » The entry is deleted.


        I must be clueless because I don't even see "MENU" on the handset...
        When I open the directory, I have "VIEW" and "BACK," that's it.
        Can you help me a bit more, please?

        @baladur13 : It's the directory memory.

        Thank you for your quick responses. I really want to be able to delete some entries.
        Have a good week!
        1
        1. Moderator
          In the picture, it's here

          --
           Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                                        Especially when it's not there...
          1
          1. Moderator
            Hello,
            Which memory?
            The one for saved messages, the contacts list, the number of associated handsets?

            --
             Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                                          Especially when it's not there...
            0
            1. The menu is displayed at the bottom left of your LCD screen, and then you use the buttons, for example, button 12. Read page 7 to understand the functions of the buttons, among others.
              0