Gigaset C450 Memory Full

Solved
Hello,

I have a message on my Gigaset C450 saying "memory full," even though I haven't sent any written messages and I'm not receiving any. Could it be voicemails? After checking, it seems not.

Is there a solution that I might have overlooked? The manual didn't help either!

Is there a connection with my operator SFR???

I would like to clear this memory and stop seeing this message!

Thank you for your advice everyone.

Have a nice weekend

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 65.0.3325.181

3 answers

  1. Hello
    try this:
    To delete a text message on the Siemens Gigaset, simply press the "Menu" key, go to "SMS" and then to "Inbox".
    Once in this menu, all your SMS will be displayed; all you have to do is press the "Menu" key, select "Delete entry" and finally press "Ok" to delete the SMS you want to remove.
    If it says 00+00, it means there are no received messages in the memory
    then, I think you will need to reset the phone.
    16
    1. Hello,

      Thank you Nadellen for the info, I understand it well but if I need to reset, it gets complicated! But I must try if I have no other solution!

      Thank you very much.
      -1
  2. Moderator
    Hello,
    Although you do not use SMS, have you tried the deletion solution described on page 17 of the manual?
    Excerpt:
    Deleting the inbox
    All new and old SMS in the list are deleted.
    ¤ Open the inbox.
    Menu Press the screen button.
    ¤ Continue as in the section "Deleting the drafts list".


    Another lead: "Directory" full...
    --
     Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                                  Especially when it isn't there...
    5
    1. Hello,

      Thank you very much, I think I will manage by following your advice.

      I will give it a try and I hope to succeed!

      Thank you very much.
      1
  3. Hello,

    Thank you, I succeeded!

    Thank you for your help.

    Have a nice day.
    1