SEPA Payment Refused Amazon
Hello and happy new year to everyone,
I just tried to make an Amazon order payment via SEPA for the first time.
Amazon seems to say that the payment is denied and is asking me to check my payment options.
The account balance has been sufficient for several consecutive days.
I successfully entered the information requested by Amazon when adding the payment method.
I usually pay for my Amazon orders by credit card without any issues, but the amount is too high for this order...
Could you help me find a solution to this uncomfortable situation?
I just tried to make an Amazon order payment via SEPA for the first time.
Amazon seems to say that the payment is denied and is asking me to check my payment options.
The account balance has been sufficient for several consecutive days.
I successfully entered the information requested by Amazon when adding the payment method.
I usually pay for my Amazon orders by credit card without any issues, but the amount is too high for this order...
Could you help me find a solution to this uncomfortable situation?
3 answers
-
Amazon seems to charge a fee of 3 euros in some cases of declined payment https://www.amazon.fr/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202004750
Do you think Amazon charges fees for each payment attempt?
I fear risking accumulating fees in case of a failed new payment attempt.
My bank is unavailable on this holiday, I don't know what to do since the order is a good deal and I would like to avoid canceling it...-
ModeratorFor Amazon, I don't know anything. You need to contact them, which you could do to explain the situation and avoid any fees. I have already contacted them several times, through my account and the "chat", which is the most effective.
Finally, it doesn't mean that just because your payment is problematic, they will cancel the sale immediately; it takes a few days and is therefore subject to the conditions at the time of purchase). So there's no need to multiply attempts; just wait until Tuesday (Banks might be closed on Monday, check that).
It's a shame you're not elsewhere than in France, from my country I also have the option to pay with a bank card (not a credit card). Unless the issue is a maximum limit, of course, in which case, nothing will go through. -
Good evening,
I've already encountered this problem before, I waited and didn't touch any of the items that were still green in the orders, and I waited a while then tried again because sometimes it bugs since it turns green again. If the order hadn't been validated by now, you would already be banned from your Amazon account for attempted fraud!
Currently, I'm having the same problem, it's been since the night before last and I'm still facing the same issue.
I think there must be a bug because this has happened to me before with high-priced orders via SEPA, and in the end, I received everything on time even if it was still showing red. I refreshed the payment method every time it was necessary.
To be honest, I even contacted Amazon, and they say it's an issuer refusal like the last time this happened to me, and the last time I received everything!
Keep me posted when it comes back ???? -
Moderator@DbrhUh... it's been a year :p
-