STATUS_WAIT_2 (0x80070002)

Solved
Hello,
I just acquired a portable OS and I have the message Error: STATUS_WAIT_2 (0x80070002)

If you can help me, thank you in advance.

--
Ray

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    When you click on the Options button next to the notification, you receive the following message:
    -Check your backup results
    -The backup is completed but some files were ignored.
    -Show ignored files

    When you click on the Show ignored files link, one of the error logs appears. Which one?
    Example:
    The backup encountered a problem while backing up the file C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\<folder name="">. Error: (The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002))</folder>
    10
    1. Hello,

      I ended up doing a reset; I will see during the next backup if the error comes back?

      --
      Ray
      1
      1. I upgraded from version 1909 to 2004, I just made a backup and good news, everything is OK. Thanks to the forum for following me.
        0
    2. Hello, apart from reading fish guts, I don't see how we can understand your problem.

      What do you mean by portable OS?
      0
      1. OS in computing is PC
        0
      2. @Ray-78No, it's Operating System!
        0
    3. Hi, we need more details.

      --
      Computer science: The alliance of an inexact science and a fallible human activity.
      0
      1. At the end of a backup, I have this message.
        0
      2. @Ray-78Can you send a screenshot?
        0
      3. @Ray-78Well, neither can I then, so I can't help you. I don't really understand your reaction, but anyway, have a good evening.
        0