Win 10 REPLICATE_OC
Solved
Hello
I need to upgrade this PC from Windows 7 32-bit to Windows 10 32-bit
I've been searching for hours and the proposed solution from Malékal isn't working
0x80070001F – 0x20006
The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during the REPLICATE_OC operation
Has anyone found out why I'm getting this and why the update fails at the last minute?
Thanks for your help
--
Time heals all wounds, even if it doesn't spare us a few scars.*^_^*.
I need to upgrade this PC from Windows 7 32-bit to Windows 10 32-bit
I've been searching for hours and the proposed solution from Malékal isn't working
0x80070001F – 0x20006
The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during the REPLICATE_OC operation
Has anyone found out why I'm getting this and why the update fails at the last minute?
Thanks for your help
--
Time heals all wounds, even if it doesn't spare us a few scars.*^_^*.
3 answers
-
ContributorHello
I found the solution
So I removed the sound card
I burned Win 10 onto a DVD
I unplugged the internet
Disabled the antivirus
Sent Win 10 without installing updates
Entered the license and here we go
Then I plugged the internet back in and I did the updates
There you go, thanks @ see you soon
Good evening