Bluetooth issue - Connection impossible
Solved
Hello everyone,
I own an Asus Tuf FX504GE
For a few days now, I have been desperately trying to get my Bluetooth to work.
At first, the activation button was not offered to me, after some research and attempts by removing my Bluetooth driver, Windows has correctly reinstalled it.
Since then, I have been unable to connect any device; the search works but during pairing, after a few seconds of waiting, a message appears indicating that the operation has failed.
Drivers are up to date, etc.
If someone has a lead, I would be very grateful.
I own an Asus Tuf FX504GE
For a few days now, I have been desperately trying to get my Bluetooth to work.
At first, the activation button was not offered to me, after some research and attempts by removing my Bluetooth driver, Windows has correctly reinstalled it.
Since then, I have been unable to connect any device; the search works but during pairing, after a few seconds of waiting, a message appears indicating that the operation has failed.
Drivers are up to date, etc.
If someone has a lead, I would be very grateful.
