Reset bug stuck at 99%

Solved
Hello,

Last night I started the Windows 10 reset procedure because I want to sell my PC. However, it's been over 7 hours, and I only see the manufacturer's name and below:
Resetting this PC 99%
What should I do? Force it to restart?
I saw some threads saying that Windows asks for the activation key if you restart it...
What should I do?
Please respond quickly if you have any idea; I need to deliver the computer in 3 hours...
Here's an image of the situation:

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 63.0.3239.84

3 answers

  1. Hello,
    No, you won’t need an activation key.
    Shut it down using the button. Restart.
    From the login screen, hold down the Shift key while selecting Power > Restart in the lower right corner of the screen. After your PC restarts, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC.
    If that doesn’t work, create an installation media on a USB stick of at least 8 GB from another PC and restart by booting from it.
    https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/software-download/windows10

    --
    Talk to you later
    Patricia
    26