Windows Recovery
Hello,
My computer turned off while I was watching a cartoon, due to low battery. I turned it back on, and for more than 2 hours, I've had "Resume Windows" on the screen. Nothing is happening.
I am stuck on this screen. What should I do?
Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0
My computer turned off while I was watching a cartoon, due to low battery. I turned it back on, and for more than 2 hours, I've had "Resume Windows" on the screen. Nothing is happening.
I am stuck on this screen. What should I do?
Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0
2 answers
-
ModeratorHi,
Have you tried starting in safe mode using F8?
Do you have a Windows DVD?
To boot the PC with it and use the "Repair" option to access:
"System Restore" or "Startup Repair".
Otherwise, before doing a "Factory reset"
You can recover your data with the Mini Windows XP from Hiren's Boot CD.
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37585754-hiren-boot-cd-tutoriel