Access to "\\livebox" denied
Solved
Hello,
after searching the forum, I couldn't find an answer to my issue.
I can no longer access my hard drive connected to my Livebox Play, regardless of which computer in the house (Windows 10 or 7) I use.
I found this topic:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-28854813-livebox-et-disque-dur
and this command (nbtstat) that I ran, and here are the results:
Ethernet 2:
Node IP Address: [0.0.0.0] Scope ID: []
Host not found.
Ethernet:
Node IP Address: [192.168.1.13] Scope ID: []
Host not found.
I’m therefore looking for a solution, knowing that I've already thoroughly searched the forums and tried all sorts of methods, always without success.
I should also mention that I had to change my powerline adapters because I no longer had internet access. Now, it works.
Thank you for your attention to my request, and I hope someone can help with it.
Best regards.
after searching the forum, I couldn't find an answer to my issue.
I can no longer access my hard drive connected to my Livebox Play, regardless of which computer in the house (Windows 10 or 7) I use.
I found this topic:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-28854813-livebox-et-disque-dur
and this command (nbtstat) that I ran, and here are the results:
Ethernet 2:
Node IP Address: [0.0.0.0] Scope ID: []
Host not found.
Ethernet:
Node IP Address: [192.168.1.13] Scope ID: []
Host not found.
I’m therefore looking for a solution, knowing that I've already thoroughly searched the forums and tried all sorts of methods, always without success.
I should also mention that I had to change my powerline adapters because I no longer had internet access. Now, it works.
Thank you for your attention to my request, and I hope someone can help with it.
Best regards.