Pinball tips?
Solved/Closed
Hello,
so, I made a bet with a friend that I would manage to score over 3 million in the "pinball" game on PC.
Do you have any tips to achieve this because I'm struggling to reach 500,000 and even that...
So thank you for helping me out because I've bet a lot!!
By the way, thanks for this site because it has allowed me to find tons of tips
so, I made a bet with a friend that I would manage to score over 3 million in the "pinball" game on PC.
Do you have any tips to achieve this because I'm struggling to reach 500,000 and even that...
So thank you for helping me out because I've bet a lot!!
By the way, thanks for this site because it has allowed me to find tons of tips
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0
30 answers
-
Writing bmax or hidden test before launching the ball? It's almost impossible!
Do you mean while it’s loading (before the ball appears) or just before shooting with the launcher?
Because I write bmax, and with the M it shows me Memory
and if I press H for Hidden test it shows me the best scores ¬_¬
Well, otherwise a tip, you should never pull fully with the launcher, you need to make very small shots, and don’t exceed the 3rd yellow bar, that way the ball drops and you get 75000 points, that helps!
There are 6 bars, here are the points in order:
1=15000
2=30000
3=75000
4=30000
5=15000
6=7500
You need to practice, I do this every game, and boom already 75000 points ;) -
Good evening, just use the mouse directly but you'll have to work
[URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=628969Pinball_3D_1.jpg]
All that in 3 minutes. -
it's all about codes
-
Hi... there are no codes for pinball, but there are some tricks that can earn you bonuses.
See you later
Jeremy, 10 years old -
Sorry, I just checked: actually, it was 224,769,500.
-
I made 234 million on a day when I was particularly in shape.
-
Just for the info, without cheating my record is 211,206,250.
-
Hi, for me, I easily reach 5 million and my top is 1 billion 2 million and a few.
The trick is to follow the missions because they earn a lot and if you complete 3 missions you move to grade 2 and so on knowing that it gets harder but pays off a lot.
To earn extra beads, just hit the yellow buttons in the middle several times: the first time a light will turn on, then the second light and the third, and after that, you earn beads.
Another thing is that after each mission, try to collect the bonus located in the same resupply area at the bottom left. -
Ok man ^^
I'll try not to become a pinball no-lifer anyway
See you! -
Je n'ai pas compris votre demande. Pourriez-vous reformuler, s'il vous plaît ?
-
My high score is around 20,000,000
when I see some people claiming to have made 50 million
And Lili saying she made 200 MILLION
If it's true, that's very impressive!!!!
Yes, it's true you need extra coins to make high scores
but still, 200 million wow-
Hi.
200 million, that's indeed impressive, but possible.
My last high score is 99,653,000, but you need to count on close to 200 hours of gameplay without cheating and getting as many extra balls as possible and completing as many missions as possible.
On the other hand, I'm now on Vista and still have no solution to get pinball on it.
If you have any answers, please let me know.
Otherwise, raphwan, good luck to you for your next games!!
-
-
I hope you're not talking about 3D Pinball Space Cadet on Windows XP, otherwise it's a joke because my personal record is 64,356,120 points.
The trick is to follow the game's instructions and complete the assigned missions. The smallest mission already earns you 500,000 points, so make an effort because some missions are worth 3 times more.
For more tips regarding this game, write to me.
Good luck! -
marke hidden test before shooting the ball (you will control the ball with your mouse)
-
Hi, when you have the pinball page open, you type in the void "hidden test", then you'll hear a little "TAC", press H and there you go, 1 billion points.
-
With this Easter egg, you can use the test function added by the developers of Pinball, one of the games included with Windows, which is controlling the ball with the mouse. You can also record your best score by pressing a key.
- Start Pinball. To do this, click on Start > All Programs > Games > Pinball.
- In the main window, click on the Game menu, then on New Game or press F2.
- Wait for the ball to stabilize in the launcher, then type "hidden test", making sure to include the space.
- Click on the flipper, then move the mouse. The cursor disappears, and the ball is under your control.
- To record the best possible score in Pinball, simply press the h key.
Activation of a simplistic easter egg!-
-
@marchalil faut que tu écrives hidden espace test après tu lances la balle et tu la bouges avec la souris.
-
-
I made 202,479,250 last month. The thing is to earn as many chips as possible while completing the missions; the further we go, the more points the missions yield. The easiest way to get chips is through hyperspace because we can launch the chip again as soon as it comes out.
-
You can't do it because you're too useless, I (Cucu) can reach 5,000,000 (basically 5,100,000).
give me your blog so I can respond there -
Oh forget it, it works after all
There's also a thing, it's gmax (with a G, not a B) to get the gravity = -
record: 9 million and a few
--
"redirector" or "helper" of people -
hidden test: control the ball with the mouse (on the launcher)
- 1
- 2
Next