Pinball tips?

Solved/Closed
Hello,
so, I made a bet with a friend that I would manage to score over 3 million in the "pinball" game on PC.
Do you have any tips to achieve this because I'm struggling to reach 500,000 and even that...

So thank you for helping me out because I've bet a lot!!

By the way, thanks for this site because it has allowed me to find tons of tips
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

30 answers

  1. Writing bmax or hidden test before launching the ball? It's almost impossible!

    Do you mean while it’s loading (before the ball appears) or just before shooting with the launcher?

    Because I write bmax, and with the M it shows me Memory
    and if I press H for Hidden test it shows me the best scores ¬_¬

    Well, otherwise a tip, you should never pull fully with the launcher, you need to make very small shots, and don’t exceed the 3rd yellow bar, that way the ball drops and you get 75000 points, that helps!

    There are 6 bars, here are the points in order:

    1=15000
    2=30000
    3=75000
    4=30000
    5=15000
    6=7500

    You need to practice, I do this every game, and boom already 75000 points ;)
    45
    1. I am like saola,
      when I put h for hidden it shows me best score,
      and when I put m for gmax or b max it shows me memory,
      is there a solution, or what manipulation might I have forgotten???
      0
    2. Salut Soala, in fact you need to write hidden test before launching the ball, while it is in the pipe, good score.
      0
    3. thank you very much for helping me with the
      codes
      0
  2. yes you take a screenshot of the score and modify it with photoshop ^^
    --
    Phyro
    1
    1. Hi, I'm at 20000000
      You need to follow all the steps carefully
      If you shoot several times in a row in the throat above to the right, you already have 300000
      0
    2. C'est quoi un screenshot et comment on le fait.
      0
  3. We need to succeed in the missions; I don't know if you saw that there were...
    8
    1. 3 million is definitely doable... my record is at eight million but I have a buddy who gets up to 20 million... You need to complete the missions that usually earn you 500,000 points each... follow the yellow arrow and send the ball where you're asked to... and that's it...
      17
      1. Hello everyone, yesterday I scored 35 million (without cheating or tricks). There are even missions that reach 1.25 million. The principle of the game is accessible to everyone, and with a bit of luck and perseverance, you can achieve quite respectable scores.
        For those who want to cheat, I don't see what pleasure one derives from having a high score by cheating; after all, everyone has their own way of thinking.
        Goodbye
        13
        1. Yes Flofinou, you're absolutely right, cheating is useless in life. I score over 35 million without using any cheats!! Once, I even scored more than 23 million with my first ball.

          P.S.: To get the maximum points possible, hit the launch ramp as many times as you can!
          Bye
          0
      2. my dad has a record of over 140 million ^^ the old parts take at least 4 hours lol, the thing is to win as many balls as possible.

        my personal record is around 75 million
        10
        1. In fact, no, their record is 194 million!
          -1
          1. Yes, and you can also change the little yellow dots; it earns points, but I haven't exceeded 12 million. However, I have a question: what's the trick to get free beads?
            My boyfriend always has plenty, and I have none!!!
            2
            1. You need to go to the giant worm's markers for the free parts or get the level 3 trophy (the 3 targets in the middle) or just go to hyperspace many times!
              4
              1. You have to write bmax before launching the ball... otherwise you have infinite balls!!!
                13
                1. Yeah, but how do you lose afterwards?
                  0
              2. hidden test: control the ball with the mouse (on the launcher)
                8
                1. record: 9 million and a few
                  --
                  "redirector" or "helper" of people
                  1
                  1. Oh forget it, it works after all

                    There's also a thing, it's gmax (with a G, not a B) to get the gravity =
                    3
                    1. You can't do it because you're too useless, I (Cucu) can reach 5,000,000 (basically 5,100,000).

                      give me your blog so I can respond there
                      -1
                      1. I made 202,479,250 last month. The thing is to earn as many chips as possible while completing the missions; the further we go, the more points the missions yield. The easiest way to get chips is through hyperspace because we can launch the chip again as soon as it comes out.
                        -1
                        1. With this Easter egg, you can use the test function added by the developers of Pinball, one of the games included with Windows, which is controlling the ball with the mouse. You can also record your best score by pressing a key.

                          - Start Pinball. To do this, click on Start > All Programs > Games > Pinball.
                          - In the main window, click on the Game menu, then on New Game or press F2.
                          - Wait for the ball to stabilize in the launcher, then type "hidden test", making sure to include the space.
                          - Click on the flipper, then move the mouse. The cursor disappears, and the ball is under your control.

                          - To record the best possible score in Pinball, simply press the h key.

                          Activation of a simplistic easter egg!
                          9
                          1. Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à faire bouger la bille, tu sais "hidden test" et je marque "hidden test" sans mettre d'espace, je bouge la souris, rien ne se fait, par contre, bmax ça marche.
                            0
                          2. @marchalil faut que tu écrives hidden espace test après tu lances la balle et tu la bouges avec la souris.
                            0
                        2. Hi, when you have the pinball page open, you type in the void "hidden test", then you'll hear a little "TAC", press H and there you go, 1 billion points.
                          1
                          1. By the way, click on a mushroom before writing.
                            0
                        3. marke hidden test before shooting the ball (you will control the ball with your mouse)
                          3
                          1. I hope you're not talking about 3D Pinball Space Cadet on Windows XP, otherwise it's a joke because my personal record is 64,356,120 points.
                            The trick is to follow the game's instructions and complete the assigned missions. The smallest mission already earns you 500,000 points, so make an effort because some missions are worth 3 times more.
                            For more tips regarding this game, write to me.
                            Good luck!
                            3
                            • 1
                            • 2