No browser is working

Solved/Closed
Hello,

As soon as I open Google Chrome, my default browser, "Windows Explorer" indicates that Google Chrome is not responding (I have a Windows 7 PC).
I cannot access the Internet. I've also tried my two other browsers: Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Same issue.
I'm posting this message from my second computer, which has no problems.

Note: My PC indicates that the connection between my router and my machine is very good.
So it’s not coming from the modem.

Thank you in advance

5 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Maybe restore the TCP/IP network layer?

    Go to start
    All programs
    Accessories
    Right-click on --> command prompt
    Choose: run as administrator and confirm
    Type these 2 commands and hit enter after each:

    netsh int ip reset
    netsh winsock reset

    Restart
    the PC.

    --
    Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
    8
    1. Good evening
      No more error messages saying that the program is not responding, but this time the tab closes immediately after opening.
      2
    2. I made a mistake: the message saying that the program is not responding persists despite the manipulations you gave me.
      0
    3. Thank you.
      0