Restore my MP4 digital player

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a file $ACTSDK$.FW to restore my MP4 Digital Player because I can't find it on the CD provided with my player.

After consulting your advice (very informative), I disassembled my MP4 and found the reference of the board (MP 680-CL-V11 2005-11-02).
I have identified the references of the mini circuits on this board:
1. a first circuit (large) that has the following references:
ииnix K02
HY27 UF081G2M
TPCB 602A
MBSADB 171
this circuit is located below the display.
2. another circuit: ATJ2085 (it has a symbol that looks like the character x),
3. another circuit:
SPT
SP37671N
05LS07.
4. the display references:
CD 50006
2005/10/20
SGC019WAO60H6-3.

I would be grateful if you could help me reinstall the correct version on my MP4 which has a capacity of 256M.
Best regards.

99 answers

  1. Hi everyone.
    After several days of searching the net, I’m sharing the solution to restart your MP4.
    The solution:
    1-open the MP4 (remove the 4 screws on the sides) while it's off.
    2-connect the MP to the PC (with the USB cable)
    3-turn on the MP4.
    4-take a small screwdriver (the one used to remove the screws) and carefully place it on the large black component on the first 4 pins of the circuit board.... this will make your PC detect your MP4.
    5-after the detection of new hardware (AFDU).....install the default drivers from Windows files and voilà, your MP4 comes back to life!!
    See you and good luck!!!
    23
    1. Hi, your tip seems to work, but I can't get it recognized in ADFU; for me, it recognizes it as a USB device. How do you do it?

      Please help me.
      0
    2. Which four-legged animal are you talking about? How to number it, on which side? And can a mistake cause the MP4 to break down?
      0
    3. Hi,
      I managed to turn on the screen but the laptop doesn't detect it, how did you do it please?
      Thanks
      0
    4. tu ne peux pas mettre une vidéo ??
      0
    5. how do you take it apart because I only have three screws
      0
  2. change the circuit of the A+++ system files
    0
    1. Hello, your digital MP4 player is flashing with this firmware ;)

      http://s1mp3.org/files/manufacturer_firmwares/mp680-cl-v11.7z

      mp680-cl-v11.7z mp680-cl-v11 (1.5" screen 128x128) This file contains two firmwares, one will NOT work on the player but IS needed to get your ADFU pla Ian_Hawdon

      Good luck ALG 2 ANG 1 :D
      1
      1. In fact, as many of you may have understood, the made in China products exceeding 8 GB actually use a memory illusion software to sell them for €1, for example, and €35 for shipping. I have therefore purchased 5 models from 4 to 32 GB, the most expensive model costing €35 for shipping and €1 for the product (lol).
        Example of a model ordered (only for the model, beware we do not know this seller): http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110439732357

        I work for a consumer laboratory....which analyzes numerous products and this test will be released soon. Anyway, the 4 GB models generally really have 4 gigabytes, and the 8 GB ones as well; starting from 16, it's a lottery depending on the price found on eBay. How to know? Open the two fixing screws; if all the spaces down have the circuits, then it's a real 16... otherwise it's a total scam: the memory chips are absent from the printed circuit and their position only appears drawn. If it's an 8, a memory hacking software will display 16 GB on XP (usually won't work on Vista which digs deep and finds the real memory, thus only 8 GB). Of course, if you try to load more than 8 GB, the system crashes due to memory overflow and corrupts all the data. Generally, the info reloading or anything with a scrolling bar gets stuck; that's the first step in the destruction of the illusion program. Upon restart, XP will ask you to reformat, and you have no other choice because many files will have been mixed up. For example, if you try to listen to a song, it will be completely 'buggy'; at best, it keeps restarting endlessly, at worst, it freezes the 'player'. You will try to contact the seller who will kindly ask you to return the device; the 'catch' is that with protected and guaranteed shipping, you will exceed the price of the player. As a result, we ended up with 1 4 GB that works perfectly and an 8 GB as well without any problems even after several formatting attempts in FAT, FAT32, and NTFS for fun. Each time, no problem at opening; the 8 gigabytes of memory were indeed present. The ultimate scam is the 32 GB which actually had 4 !!!! and the 16 GB too, the seller in both cases gave us a false address in HONG KONG....
        Conclusion: there are products on the market that are not too expensive between 4 and 8 megabytes; it’s better to skip the too large screen and opt for the product bought in a store where the seller is reachable.
        1
        1. Hello,

          I have a mini mp4 player and the screen is no longer responding, it won't turn off either, so I'm letting it drain. And when I recharge it, the screen still doesn't work!!!

          So if someone could help me please

          Thank you!!!

          PS: This has happened to me before, but when I let it drain and then recharge it, it worked again. Oh, and just to let you know, it's 4 GB

          Thanks in advance!!!

          Best regards!!!
          0
          1. Can you plug it into my PC? I can't send my songs to my MP4 because it tells me I need to reformat it and I can't manage to do it. Please help me!
            THANK YOU
            0
            1. me too but the screen still isn’t turning on, I don’t like it.
              0
              1. I have a digital MP4 player and an iPod that no longer works

                I don't know how to put music on the first one and my PC can't find the music that's on the second one

                Thank you for helping me
                0
                1. As several of you have noticed, have the same problem as me, but no one has responded.. The problem is as follows: My MP4, when I connect it to my computer, is recognized as a USB Device. How do I get my computer to recognize it as an AFDU?!?

                  Thank you for responding for all those who have the same problem!
                  --
                  Mrs Schäfer... It's really me! Vive La Muziik...! R O C K O N ! ! !
                  0
                  1. Hello, I have a Samsung mini MP4 player with 1 GB made in China. I got it without a CD or reference. My problem is that it is stuck (blue screen with hourglass). I wanted to format it, but my PC cannot recognize it (USB device not recognized) and is asking for the installation CD. Can I get help, please? Thank you very much.
                    0
                    1. Excuse me, I have a 4GB Rivertech MP4 and I'm looking to put a new firmware on it, but I don't know how to do it!
                      0
                      1. give me your email and I'll send you the file $ACTSDK$.FW
                        0
                        1. Could you send me this file because I don't have it on the CD and I can't find it anywhere!! Please give me your MSN address.
                          0
                      2. I just touched the black component, my computer detected it, I closed everything up and it works again.
                        0
                        1. I tried the method of taking it apart and putting the screwdriver on the black part, it works again. It's an MP4 bought on eBay, also excellent, thank you.
                          0
                          1. Can you describe what you did little by little!
                            When you touched the pins of the black component, what did it do?
                            Did you get lucky and restart your player just by touching the pins?
                            Did you detect the microprocessor of the player from your computer in order to modify the firmware?
                            If so, which files did you upload?
                            0
                        2. Slt à tous, j'ai un problème avec mon iPod de marque Olympia. Quand je le mets en marche, il me demande d'utiliser le câble USB ou d'appuyer sur un bouton pour le redémarrer (quand j'appuie sur un bouton, il s'éteint). Quand je le connecte au PC, il me demande d'appuyer sur menu pour formater ou sur une touche pour utiliser le disque USB. J'ai tout essayé mais il n'y a rien à faire ! Aidez-moi svp.
                          0
                          1. Hi Cynthia,
                            actually you need to download Windows Vista from the internet and if you can't do that, you should reinstall your PC by changing Windows.
                            I hope this helps you, bye.
                            PS: Go to Google and type "download Windows Vista" then try to manage on your own because I don't know any more.
                            0
                            1. Hello, I have a Philips MP4 that won't turn on, and my computer doesn't detect it either. I'm fed up, please find a solution, thank you. I even installed the driver but nothing works.
                              0
                              1. Hi, I have an MP4 iPod v3.0 and its screen is blue.

                                So I'm asking you, with pleasure, to flash it.

                                Thank you very much.
                                0
                                1. Hi!! I have a problem with my Sony MP4, it was working very well until the day I dropped it. It stopped working, but when I plug it in to charge, after one or two hours, the screen appears completely blue. Thank you for getting back to me.. see you later.
                                  0
                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • 3
                                  • 4
                                  • 5