Neoxeo screen driver

Hello everyone and happy new year 2006, I have a display settings problem, I have to change my screen resolution every time I reboot. I think it's due to a missing driver (named default monitor in the device manager)......
I've tried to search for the drivers but I couldn't find them;
I'll leave the model of the screen in case someone can help me, thanks
17-inch screen NEOXEO
model: lm17c(8)
thank you in advance

16 answers

  1. thank you for all your comments on his sound
    0
    1. Salut, ceux qui achètent des condensateurs, évitez les boutiques chinoises qui vont vous vendre des condos de mauvaise qualité, car si vous ne le saviez pas, les problèmes de condos dans les écrans sont dus à des condos de mauvaise fabrication venus d'Asie, notamment de Chine. Faites aussi attention à la valeur en micro, à leurs voltages et à la taille du composant. Bonne réparation à tous et toutes.
      0
  2. same problem as you: forced to realign the display with the buttons on the right: there is no solution and it even seems that the company neoxeo no longer exists! http://www.neoxeotech.com is for sale! no more drivers... classy!
    I just have to change the screen...
    0
    1. Same problem as all of you, I can't close the programs because the buttons are hidden
      I've tried tons of settings without success and since today I can't even adjust it with the button on the right side, it just won't respond. I really do not recommend buying such a screen.
      0
      1. Hello everyone,
        *once again I realize that we are not the only ones!!!!

        Well, I bought a NEOXEO 19" TFT screen in June 2006

        On March 15, 07 I took it back because I had a white screen upon startup and they found nothing wrong

        On June 15, 07 I took it back again and they exchanged it for me

        On February 15, 08 I am having problems again

        Has anyone had this issue? What are the options?

        Thank you for your responses.
        0
        1. Hello, I have the same problem; the screen lights up a little and goes to sleep. What should I do, please?
          0
          1. Hello,
            I have the same problem as you, craquinette, but I can't even center the screen with the button; I have to reconfigure it every time. So if you have any ideas or if someone gives you the solution, could you pass it on to me?
            0
            1. Hello,
              Yay, it's great to not be alone anymore!! The screen in question shifts (well, the image) every time it's turned on; you just have to readjust it with the button on the right, but it's really annoying, to say the least!! Any solutions, please?
              0
              1. Same problem for me, this issue has persisted for 4 years now, I have never found a solution so I press the famous button every time I use it! So frustrating...
                0
            2. Hello, I managed to fix a Neoxeo 17-inch screen. It had the same symptoms as previously described; it only stayed on for two seconds before turning off. I opened it up and noticed that the power connectors of the screen were poorly connected, so with a screwdriver, I reconnected the ribbon cable, and it works again. A big stroke of luck.
              0
              1. Hello,
                I have a NEOXEO LM17C screen; I must have a power supply issue... my screen works for 1 second and then automatically goes into standby... what should I do?
                0
                1. Hello Sam

                  My poor thing, I know the problems with the Neo Xeo
                  I know your model well

                  Does your indicator light turn off or does it stay on?
                  If your power indicator light turns off, check with a neon-type lamp by bringing it close to your screen panel, and if you see or spot the image, then the inverter board that powers your screen is faulty. But if you have no image, it's your UC board

                  In both cases, you'll need to have it repaired

                  In certain models, we change the UC board or repair the inverter, it all depends on the inverter model

                  I would need more details to really tell you where your problem originates, but basically, you have the main faults of this model.
                  0
                2. @jimmyHello,
                  I have another problem with the LM17C; every time I start it up, I have to adjust the screen settings on the sides to center the windows.

                  Isn't there a save option on this screen???

                  Thank you.
                  0
                3. @jimmyHello Jimmy
                  I have a Neoxeo L-151 with a faulty inverter. Do you think it can be repaired?
                  I've been looking online for the same model or a service center, but I haven't found anything.
                  Thank you for your help.
                  0
                4. @jimmyI am sending you this message because I have exactly the same problem you describe. Neoxeo LM21C screen: The screen turns off after a few seconds. No image with a neon light in front of the panel. Moreover, I opened the screen and did not notice anything abnormal visually regarding the connections.

                  Can you please help me troubleshoot this screen ...

                  Sincerely

                  FABRICE
                  0
                5. @manouhi manou
                  regarding the neo xeo, the company no longer exists so don’t buy any if someone offers them to you

                  for those having inverter issues, try the capacitors or the micro fuse located on it; otherwise, there are replacement inverters available

                  sorry for not replying sooner as I have moved

                  you can otherwise reach me at my msn address Oberon_Terre_Perdue@live.fr
                  0
              2. Hello, I have a Neoxeo flat screen and I accidentally clicked on automatic color adjustment, and now my screen is green. I don't know how to restore the colors.

                Thank you in advance.
                0
                1. Hello everyone

                  so I changed my graphics card
                  I got an Asus A9550GE by ATI RADEON in AGP 8x
                  With DVI, VGA, and TV output.

                  It works perfectly.

                  I think the problem really comes from an incompatibility of certain PCI graphics cards.

                  Here's a solution that might be a bit pricey but allows you to keep your screen.

                  My screen has 2 VGA inputs and one DVI.

                  For quality price, it’s pretty good.

                  It’s up to you to decide.

                  Bye
                  0
                  1. Hello,
                    I just bought a Neoxeo 16:9 monitor.
                    It has 2 VGA inputs and one DVI input.

                    On my PC, I have a GEFORCE FX 5200 video card in PCI with a DVI output.

                    My problem is as follows:
                    No signal when I connect the screen via DVI. VGA works fine.
                    I changed the cable, still the same message.
                    The DVI output of my card works very well.

                    I tried it at my friend's place.

                    Her PC has an ATI RADEON 9200se graphics card in AGP.

                    I connected my screen to the DVI output of her card and, miraculously, it works very well.

                    The problem probably comes from the fact that I am using PCI and my card may not be compatible with this screen.

                    I will probably change the graphics card and go for a RADEON in AGP.

                    The font resolution is at 96dpi at my friend's place, whereas at mine it is at 120dpi.

                    I will also try to change that.

                    I will keep you updated on the results.
                    0
                    1. Hello,
                      I have exactly the same problem with the same equipment (bought at Auchan) and it's been happening for a week now. I've asked all my acquaintances, but no one has found a solution.
                      So if you have any ideas, please share them with us.
                      0
                      1. Hello,
                        I ultimately found no technical solution.
                        I called Neoxeo at 08.25.70.01.90 because theoretically they were supposed to replace it within 72 hours (an agreement between Auchan, where I also bought this product, and Neoxeo for products that are defective or under warranty). However, Neoxeo informed me that they no longer provide maintenance for this type of product since the beginning of the year, and advised me to have Auchan take it back. Following that, Auchan (in Pau) replaced it for me without any problem.
                        Good luck!
                        0
                    2. Good evening,
                      I have exactly the same screen model, and I have the same problem. So if you found a solution, I'm interested.
                      Thank you.
                      0
                      1. Contributor
                        The drivers for the screen do not exist, it is probably due to the graphics card.
                        0