Super Tux

Hello

I installed and tested this game a few days ago on my PC (the Windows version)... no mocking please!!!

I have a question (otherwise I wouldn’t have created the topic!), I saw that there was a flower as a "bonus" (like in Super Mario, right!) and I suppose, just like in Mario, that this bonus allows you to shoot... but how do you do it, which key(s) do you press? Unless you can't on the Windows version (or on all of them)?!!

Nai Anar caluva tielyanna!!!

24 answers

  1. Salut, comment on passe le premier niveau parce que j'arrive pas à sauter, et je n'arrive pas à aller plus vite avec la touche Ctrl ?

    9
    1. Hello
      Is it normal that I only have 2 worlds?? Are there no more???
      2
      1. Hello!
        In the "forest" world, there's a level where you have to get across a big hole with the help of a pipe that makes you "fly," and I'm not able to do it. Could you give me a tip, please?
        2
        1. But what is this "Forest" level??
          I only play in levels with ice (sometimes stone or wood...)
          But there are never any trees!?
          0
        2. @VicoooOnce you have completed all the levels, you take the boat and arrive in "forest."
          0
        3. @vero? What? Uh, we must not have the same version! I've finished all the levels but I really don't know what you're talking about! :)
          0
        4. As-tu trouvé la réponse ? Je suis bloquée ! J'ai beau tout essayer, c'est impossible !
          0
        5. @j'y arrice pas!!You just have to press the down arrow. It's that simple.
          0
      2. salut, comment on fait pour atteindre les autres îles ? Je n'en ai trouvé aucune.
        2
        1. In the bonus level of Island 2, there's a point where you encounter an ice wall with water and monsters behind it, and you're having trouble getting past it!
          If someone has a solution, could you please respond to me?
          Thank you.
          1
          1. I, too, can't seem to solve this level; I don't know where to go; I've tried everything.
            0
          2. Normally we should be able to cross the ice by pressing the "forward" key because there are sometimes secret passages in the ice.
            If that’s not it, then it’s that you need to jump higher, something like that...
            0
        2. Hello,

          I'm having a blast with supertxu on Ubuntu, but I can't get past a level.
          In the "forest" world, the 2nd level, there's a trampoline, and I've tried again and again, but I can't reach the cliff and I'm stuck :( :(

          If anyone can help me :( :(
          1
          1. You need to move the trampoline by taking it.
            0
          2. Yes, but how do we move it?
            0
        3. Hello
          I have the same problem as you dodye29 on the second trampoline, I can't jump over the cliff and I've tried everything!!
          Can someone help me??
          1
          1. I found the solution!!
            You need to press ctrl when you're right in front of the spring and move it, do the same with certain transparent blocks because you'll need them for later
            good luck!!
            1
            1. Okay, thanks, I'll try right away, if my graphics card doesn't fail on me :(
              1
              1. Hello!!!
                How do you do it in the Light and Magic level with the lamps?????????
                I don’t understand anything!!!!
                Help me!!
                clarakissrock
                1
                1. You must move the lamps with the Ctrl key, and you must jump by taking the lamp of the same color as the squares you need to pass through.
                  0
              2. Hello
                can someone help me get over the second level of the forest? I have a big hole to cross and I probably need to climb the tree but I can't do it... Thanks
                1
                1. Hi Angie, which big hole are you talking about? The one with the fish? If it's the K, you need to back up to jump. To help you, hold down the right ctrl and keep running, and at the last moment jump, it should be good normally. Keep me updated otherwise, okay?
                  0
                2. My concern: I can't find this second world. I finished the first one a while ago, but I can't access the "forest" world; it has to be downloaded separately (in which case do you have an address) or is it a trick that I don't know about in the game?

                  Thank you very much!
                  Have a good evening.
                  0
                3. taramaC no, you don't need to download it. You have to go straight ahead until the yeti, and then you press ok like when you play the other levels. Once the yeti is defeated (you need to jump on his head 3 times to do this), you will directly access the forest level. In fact, there is a boat waiting for you after the yeti level. You don't have to do anything; it will take you directly to the forest level. There you go! Have a good game!
                  0
                4. small chocolate when we go to the third world
                  0
              3. To elisabeth30: go all the way to the right, you'll reach land, you'll see.

                If anyone can tell me how to access the island in the "Forest" level, thanks in advance ^^
                1
                1. Comment faire, car quand je vais complètement à droite dans les bonus 2, il y a un niveau et un igloo au bout où il est écrit : "I wonder where the path led to". Et quand on clique, on se retrouve à l'autre bout, mais derrière l'igloo, on voit un passage en bois marron, mais je ne sais pas comment l'atteindre ! Il y a plein d'arbres autour ! Comment faire ?
                  0
                2. Vicooo what is the name of the level please?
                  0
              4. To shoot with the flowers, you need to press "CTRL"!!! =)
                1
                1. And how do we get to the Last level? The little one on the small island? The last of the last LEVEL! ?
                  0
                2. To reach level 2 of world 2, there is a purple item that allows you to jump with a tree nearby, but I'm having trouble getting to the platform I need to reach.
                  How do I do this?
                  Thank you.
                  0
                3. I have a problem with world 1 where there is a bonus level on an island. At one point in this level, there are 4 doors and inside there are things with cow heads; but I can't climb to the sides because there is a haystack that I can't move.
                  So that's blocking me.
                  0
                4. gt
                  0
                5. shinou when to press ctrl
                  0
              5. Il faut appuyer sur la touche contrôle (ctrl).
                0
                1. To cast fireballs, you need to press Ctrl.
                  0
                  1. Hello everyone! Sorry to go off topic, but does anyone know how to play Happyland Adventures on Ubuntu??? I started a thread, but I think it went unnoticed, that's why I took the liberty. Sorry!
                    0
                    1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                      0
                      1. Il faut appuyer sur ctrl pour le déplacer.
                        0
                        • 1
                        • 2