Green video

Solved

Hello, this is the first time I’m encountering this problem; some videos appear green with a half-circle. however during playback they are fine. Will these videos block me later when I try to export them? Thanks in advance. regards

2 answers

  1. Hello, you seem quite shaken by this incident — we’d like to know more. Do you do video editing? If so, with which software? Are they good for playback? On the software, final cut, or elsewhere, what caused the issue?


    "the donkeys change their minds but not the idiots"
    please add "resolved" to your message if that’s the case

    0
    1. Yes I have been video editing with Pinnacle 25 for many many years; this is the first time I am encountering this problem. I would like to send you a photo but I don’t know how to do it. Thank you Sossocecel

      0
  2. Hello, I’m also a former CCM member. I often say, “I do editing whenever I can.” I work in Studio 26.

    Is it on the playback screen that you see this defect?

    I don’t have immediate explanations. I suggest you make a short clip showing your typical workflow, the adjustment settings, capture format, and finalization format (Mp4, for example), and see the result.


    "Anes change their minds, not fools."
    think about marking your message as "resolved" if that’s the case

    0
    1. hello

      I was able to delete these green videos by going to the control panel and resetting save. everything is okay now.

      thank you. SOSSOCECEL

      1