TCL no connection

Solved
Hello,
I’ve had my TV for a few months now, everything was going well but for the past few days I haven’t been able to access YouTube and Amazon Prime. As soon as I open either of the two apps, it shows a message saying "unable to connect at the moment" but I am indeed connected to the WiFi, and the Netflix app works.
I tried disconnecting and reconnecting but that didn’t do anything.
What should I do?
Thank you

Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.1.1

4 answers

  1. I found a simple solution that works.
    You just have to go into the settings and set the TV to the correct time and date in "24-hour" format.
    Will
    27
    1. Thank you, it's working!!!

      3
    2. Will, thank you so much ???????? I've been looking for months ????. GB

      0
  2. Hello, yes I had to reset my TV and reinstall everything. But everything is working fine and since then I haven't been bothered anymore.
    2
    1. Moderator
      Hello,
      check in the Google Play Store if Netflix and Prime Video are up to date.

      --
      bazfile
      Moderator/Security Contributor.
      A hello, a response, and a thank you are always appreciated.
      1
      1. Hello Coco

        I have the same problem as you. Netflix works but Youtube and Prime won't connect anymore...
        Have you found a solution?

        Thanks
        Will
        0