How to install css skins - Page 2
Solved/Closed-
I’m not a real pro, but for weapon skins, go here
http://www.frenchyskins.com -
Hello everyone, so here I have a problem: I can't find the local disk to then go through all the hassle to add skins. So if you could explain it to me, that would be nice. Here's my MSN, I'm always online because I'm on vacation, don't send me messages on my MSN, it doesn't work. Thanks, see you!
-
Type floboss0393 on YouTube and go to my CSS skin tutorial, it's super detailed. If you don't understand it, it's because you're dumb.
-
Hello everyone, so I’m going to show you how to install skins ;) !!!
First of all, you need Winrar, so download it anywhere ^^
Then, go to Fps Banana, download a skin that you want, and decompress it into a Skins shortcut (that you created to avoid getting confused ^^). Close the decompressor and open the cstrike folder (which is located in C:/program files/steam/steamapps/#account name#/counter strike source/cstrike). So far, you’re following, right? ^^...
Then, copy the three folders of the skins that are in its folder (Materials, Sounds, Models, and Scripts if there is one) into the CSTRIKE folder!!!!
And there you go, your skin is installed ;)
Have fun and enjoy your journey U_ù -
où trouves-tu tes dossiers s'il te plaît ?
-
Salut tout le monde !! J'aimerais télécharger des skins, je suis allé sur FrenchySkins, je me suis inscrit et là je ne sais pas quoi faire ; je suis devant le portrait des armes en skins mais je ne sais pas comment faire ensuite xD !!! Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît !!!!! Merci d'avance.
-
HERE IS YOUR EXPLANATION, IT'S COMPLICATED!!! BUT I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER.
Previous
- 1
- 2